PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 09:50:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Happy holidays 'n all dat stuff!

Started by PissedOffPumpkin,

Previous topic - Next topic

PissedOffPumpkin

We're headed to Coventry tomorrow to do dat fambly thang, so I probably won't be checking in again until after Boxing Day. Well, maybe tomorrow morning. Briefly.

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy anything that you celebrate, even if it's only Friday approaching.

Is it okay to share a Christmas video on youtube that my husband and I made? It features my pretty doggy, some music that we wrote, and our shiny happy faces, right at the end. If it's not cool to post it, no problem. I don't want to look spammy.  shy12.gif

Squid

A very merry Christmas to you, PoP, and I hope the fambly thing goes well!  With my fambly, ya never know.   giggle2.gif

I'd love to see the video.  Not sure how to post that but you might want to try the hyperlink button above?  Not sure....

PissedOffPumpkin

Okay, trying this here thing. Did it work? panic button.gif

By the way, with my own blood fambly, chyeah, happy wotnow? LOOSE CANNON ALERT!! This is hubby's fambly. His brother and brother's wife are a bit, um, well, but everyone else is lovely. Their daughter is the bomb. The BOMB, I tell you! Sweet li'l thirteen, and always hugs her auntie. Just love that li'l thang.  inlove1.gif

PissedOffPumpkin

Squid

Yes, it worked well!  Love the video.  Everything looks great and festive.  LOVE THAT DOG!  A beauty!  Nice to see you and hubby, beautiful area, very happy to see no elves were harmed in the making of the video.   hysterical.gif

Happy everything!

PissedOffPumpkin

As you can probably tell, we always celebrate Dawgmas.   cheerleading.gif

Yoming 2

I enjoyed your video..........thanx.    snowman1.gif

Wishing you a merry, happy, whatever too..... xmas5.gif   Famblies can be annoying !!!!!  I gave up on the fambly thingy a couple years ago  strangle.gif   and just stay home with my cat--she sleeps all day so we both just do nuttin for the holidays.   Xmas Tree    carolers.gif    xmas5.gif

PissedOffPumpkin

Aw Yoming, this seems to me to be all fambly here. Really good peeps, including you. Now, I helped my hubby kill a bottle of wine, and then a glass each of port (hey, it's 8:40pm here, and we're on holiday!), but I think that even first thing in the morning, sipping coffee. I just don't have to backspace as much to get my post error-free. *hiccup* :)

mycatownsme

I liked the video also. Really nice.

Meowy Christmas and hugs too.   cat64.gif heart1.gif

snowman1.gif deer1.gif Xmas Tree

MsMissy

I also like that video & got a kick out of reading what you posted, about family , boxing day& other words My daughter-in-law is from Canada & uses words at times that we dont in America, but my Son & i like to tease her about them. especially when she says bloody.lol   May you & yours have a very good Christmas also.   From Missy & Casper  the  cat64.gif 

snap20

Have a safe and happy holiday everyone! I'll be working. lol Tonight I start 6 nights in a row. FUN!

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on December 23, 2016, 04:55:09 PM
Have a safe and happy holiday everyone! I'll be working. lol Tonight I start 6 nights in a row. FUN!
Merry and a happy, snipSnap! Don't forget to get some sleep!

PissedOffPumpkin

Quote from: MsMissy on December 23, 2016, 09:19:16 AM
I also like that video & got a kick out of reading what you posted, about family , boxing day& other words My daughter-in-law is from Canada & uses words at times that we dont in America, but my Son & i like to tease her about them. especially when she says bloody.lol   May you & yours have a very good Christmas also.   From Missy & Casper  the  cat64.gif 

I'm originally from Seattle, but I've lived in England long enough that I sometimes struggle to remember words that used to be part of my regular vocabulary. Remind me when I'm home, and I'll type you the story of me trying to remember the word, "cart." Narrowly-averted collision disaster in a car park. Um, parking lot even. heehee

Ta (thank you) to mycat! Obviously my dog owns me.

Christmas eve morning here, just took Dylan da dawg out for his morning constitutional, and we're off for a healthy *cough* hotel breakfast now.

Happy anything, everyone!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview