This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2016 Weekly Album Badge (Now Available)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The 2016 Weekly Album Badge is now being awarded to Club Pogo members who have earned every badge in the 2016 Wednesday Challenges album.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

PissedOffPumpkin

Hope I'll still get it. I've completed all the challenges Pogo will let me complete. I only get two this week, of course, because Scrabble is only available to North Americans. Hope they take that into account!

Squid

Are they rolling this badge out?  My account hasn't gotten it yet and all of 2016 is completed.

snowflower

dancing16.gif I don't have it either ... is there a window of time for this badge to be gifted to us?

Mayhem

It may take a few days before it shows up in your badge album.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Yoming 2

I  got mine when I finished the weekly games ( I was slow this week ).... cheerleading.gif   

snowflower

dancing16.gif How strange, I didn't get one. All Weeklies are complete for 2016 ... ??

Squid

Quote from: snowflower on January 02, 2017, 03:15:09 PM
dancing16.gif How strange, I didn't get one. All Weeklies are complete for 2016 ... ??
Try doing an easy MnM or album badge.  It will probably pop right up.  Either that or it will pop up when you do your first challenge next week.  A little birdie told me this will probably happen.

Stinkerbell

Rose Nickerson

I have completed all of my 2016 weekly challenges and don't see this 2016 Badge Album anywhere.
Is there some certain place I'm supposed to look please???

Squid

Quote from: Rose Nickerson on January 03, 2017, 02:34:58 PM
I have completed all of my 2016 weekly challenges and don't see this 2016 Badge Album anywhere.
Is there some certain place I'm supposed to look please???
Try your Special Edition album in your badge collection (bottom row).  If it's not there, try playing another badge game after activating a premium badge in that game.  I'm told that when the badge completes, you will get the 2016 badge.  I haven't tried yet and thought I would just wait until tomorrow's weekly challenges.

snowflower

Quote from: ~Squid~ on January 03, 2017, 04:18:25 PM
Try your Special Edition album in your badge collection (bottom row).  If it's not there, try playing another badge game after activating a premium badge in that game.  I'm told that when the badge completes, you will get the 2016 badge.  I haven't tried yet and thought I would just wait until tomorrow's weekly challenges.

Gosh thanks Squiddy, sure appreciate the comeback. Guess I'll wait and see what happens tomorrow.  huh.gif  Sure like the sounds of that 'little birdie' that told you.  What more can I say about this FANTASTIC site ... along with everyone and everything else possible to help ... we got 'little birdies' too!!  giggle2.gif

Squid

I just tried it on one of my accounts, Snowy.  It didn't work  sad.gif

Maybe they are still rolling out the badge and it might take several days... like Mayhem said. 

Let's see what happens tomorrow.   embrace.gif

PissedOffPumpkin

I did get mine. I have no clue where it actually "lives" but I can see it when I go to Badges > My Collection > See all my earned badges. Probably also by clicking profile while in a room and then looking at the badge tab, but I won't be in a room for a bit. Still have the nasty virus. Got up long enough to give m'doggy his breakfast. After he's had his constitutional, I'm goin' back to bed.

Squid

I tried calling EA about it last night.  They are complete dolts.  They kept repeating the same things over and over and over again.  They they kept insisting I was talking about the annual membership awards (Club Pogo membership annual gift goodies).  They hung up on me... twice.

PissedOffPumpkin

I'm sorry for chuckling at that, but yeah, my experience with "help" is that they should rename that department "helpless." Dolts is such a kind word to describe them. Much fewer syllables than my personal description, as well.   ass.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview