PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 02:59:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

CLUE SECRET AND SPIES PLAY BUDDY

Started by snowflower,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

Has anyone tried to upload the Clue Secrets and Spies Play Buddy today?  help.gif

Norton AND Windows Security grab it away from me.
Both tell me it has a Trojan Horse and snap it right up!
Is this a false positive, maybe?

Better still, can someone else try to upload this Buddy and see if they get the same result please?  panic button.gif
Thanks for any help you can give me on this one.  Sheesh, what next?

C~M

snowflower

snowflower

Quote from: snowflower on January 02, 2017, 08:49:53 AM
Well now, thanks CM ... I'll try again.  dancing16.gif

Hmmmm, I went back and tried again for the (6)th time and Windows Security comes up first and does the same thing as before.

At just about the same time Norton's little red box that pops up on the bottom right side is RED and naming it a Trojan Horse.
This time I went into the settings and TRUSTED it.
But for the 6th time it's gone again.
Could Norton be getting this warning from Windows Security and therefore not allowing it?

I know about Quarantine Restore. I cleared all. But still I can't download this particular Buddy.

snowflower

Quote from: snowflower on January 02, 2017, 09:13:10 AM
Hmmmm, I went back and tried again for the (6)th time and Windows Security comes up first and does the same thing as before.

At just about the same time Norton's little red box that pops up on the bottom right side is RED and naming it a Trojan Horse.
This time I went into the settings and TRUSTED it.
But for the 6th time it's gone again.
Could Norton be getting this warning from Windows Security and therefore not allowing it?

I know about Quarantine Restore. I cleared all. But still I can't download this particular Buddy.

Ok, I THINK I have it solved now (hopefully). First I turned off Norton Auto Protect.
Then I went into my Download files and ran the Clue Play Buddy.
After running it I placed it in my Desktop Buddy Folder.
Then turned Norton Auto Protect back on.
At least for now, it's till in Desktop Buddy folder.

Now maybe I should I go back in Downloads and delete all the previous Clue Buddies that wouldn't run? vomit.gif lol

essybee

with the new format in play-buddy I can't install clue to the panel any hints would be appreciated , i looked on the site and cannot find any instruction
Nevermind  it seemed to clear up
Thank you

Stinkerbell

I was having trouble, too. Instead of just clicking on it, I right clicked and chose RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR and it seemed to work after that. It was like the computer was trying to ok each auto but without me there to click yes it was getting denied.

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 04, 2017, 03:16:40 PM
I was having trouble, too. Instead of just clicking on it, I right clicked and chose RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR and it seemed to work after that. It was like the computer was trying to ok each auto but without me there to click yes it was getting denied.

Hopefully that's all solved now with the new Buddy setup..  dancing16.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview