PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 12:08:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cookie Connect - New Pogo Game (Sneak Peek)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on March 24, 2017, 10:01:16 AM
This game is pretty challenging at the higher levels.

I am a person of at least normal intelligence (no cracks, peeps) and this game sometimes has me very humbled.  LOL

mycatownsme

I wish I could give you some tips on getting past ranks 28 or 59.

I haven't even gotten that far myself and that is using the auto.

I think I will shoot for the ranks badges by repeating the same level over and over and call it done. It will take me a while but I will get some cute badges for this game anyways.

I hope you get it figured out.

LittleFawn

I will say it does get harder. I have had to do multiple levels until I get it. It is one of those games that is challenging for me.

Squid

Stuck on 28 and a couple of levels before that... I could only get one or two stars.  UGH

LittleFawn

Level 28 was hard. I had to just keep doing it and doing it till I found a way to beat it. I have to go back and try to do levels to get more stars so I can advance.

C~M

I finally finished the game. All 50 ranks and all 120 levels, but not all 3 stars and got all the badges.

Click to Enlarge

Mayhem

Congrats!

Now .. how soon can you get started on our accounts?  undecided.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Joe C

tumbsup.gifThe Badge Winners auto is the same program used to finish Wonderland Memories. Right now, it plays level one over and over again, which will win all of the rank badges. It was free, since I already bought it a long time ago.

It wins one of the two recent Mix badges, which requires removing 2017 cookies. It does not make any progress to the other Mix badge, requiring X customers to be served. I will put in that request. I am sure Pogo will come up with a bunch of other requirements in the future.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

S1lent

Greetings,
I've been counting the "stars" a little more than the ranks. So on level 109 with 279 stars.  I've been working most of the levels on manual.  The auto is excellent for "Replay current level"...it can get you to 3 stars on most levels.  Speaking of the auto, mine mistakes the "Butter" for a yellow cookie.

OK...Here is my tip.  Sometimes is helps to not take all the Cookies at one time, just leave the "power-up" in the position (Horizontal, Vertical or Square).

All for now and good luck
S1lent

S1lent

Greetings,
"Cookie Buddy" is working very well. Up to Level 120, Rank 50 and 356 Stars.  And the stars are my problem...having trouble with level 120 and 100.  ANY Tips will be appreciated.

Thanks
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on April 06, 2017, 05:52:26 PM
Greetings,
"Cookie Buddy" is working very well. Up to Level 120, Rank 50 and 356 Stars.  And the stars are my problem...having trouble with level 120 and 100.  ANY Tips will be appreciated.

Thanks
S1lent

So they finally updated it?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on April 06, 2017, 05:52:26 PM
Greetings,

Thanks
S1lent

I can't get the auto past level 32. Is there a secret?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 28, 2017, 12:06:42 AM
I finally finished the game. All 50 ranks and all 120 levels, but not all 3 stars and got all the badges.

Congrats! According to BW, the "in-game" badges are very hard to get. Did you play by hand or did the auto do the work?

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 07, 2017, 12:48:47 PM
Congrats! According to BW, the "in-game" badges are very hard to get. Did you play by hand or did the auto do the work?

Thanks, played by hand.

Stinkerbell

LittleFawn

I am stuck on 32. I basically know how to do it but it gas me stumped. Just have to keep trying till I get it. Levels are definitely getting harder.

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on April 07, 2017, 12:52:16 PM
Thanks, played by hand.
I'm just curious, did you rank out and get all the badges by playing by hand yourself or did you pay Annabelle/BW to get them for you?

C~M

All by hand for all levels and in game badges and then used PB to rank out by playing one level over and over. Had it finished about the time BW came out with their crappy auto.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on April 08, 2017, 01:13:11 PM
All by hand for all levels and in game badges and then used PB to rank out by playing one level over and over. Had it finished about the time BW came out with their crappy auto.

That's amazing. Any tips for getting through level 32? PB isn't even cutting it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview