PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 10:25:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Weekly Challenge for January 25th-31st 2017

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

YAHTZEE Party! - Fighting Chance Badge

Score 200 points in 'chance' this week

No Limit Texas Hold'em - Holding Too Many Badge

Win 8 hands with a Straight or better this week

Stinkerbell

The games recently have been not too bad.  I used to cringe when I'd see the new weeklies!

Thanks, CM!

catfancie

The games they are using are all flash games as some people can't play Java games with their browsers.  I for one am grateful as I can't get my Internet Explorer to open Pogo site.  It will open this site and a couple more but won't open Yahoo, Pogo and a few other important sites. crying10.gif   And I have a ton of older M&M and Premium badges that are for java games and I can't do them. 

Squid

Quote from: catfancie on January 19, 2017, 07:54:30 PM
The games they are using are all flash games as some people can't play Java games with their browsers.  I for one am grateful as I can't get my Internet Explorer to open Pogo site.  It will open this site and a couple more but won't open Yahoo, Pogo and a few other important sites. crying10.gif   And I have a ton of older M&M and Premium badges that are for java games and I can't do them. 

That's weird!  Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling?  Run your antiviral program? 

catfancie

I've tried almost everything I can think of.  Its an old computer which is still using XP so can't do any updates.  Its driving my crazy (and I'm crazy enough) Every time I use IE it will open this forum, PB, and a few more related to Pogo, but not Pogo itself.  So I'm stuck using Goggle Chrome which doesn't support Java, so have tons of badges I can't win.  girls18.gif

snowflower

Quote from: Crazy~Man on January 18, 2017, 06:58:17 AM

YAHTZEE Party! - Fighting Chance Badge
Score 200 points in 'chance' this week

No Limit Texas Hold'em - Holding Too Many Badge
Win 8 hands with a Straight or better this week

Thanks for the 'heads up' CM!  dancing16.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview