PlayBuddy
April 25, 2024, 09:05:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone Have Ideas on Getting Phlinx on Hard Wins?

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

Well,  took a chance on the new Mix and Magic badges and got the one I had hopes of not getting. The Phlinx on Hard win 10 games. I put it running all night and have yet to win one game. I tried to slow it down to speed 25 but no luck. Any ideas with this one?

C~M

I played by hand as the autos are too stupid for this game on hard. they only play good on beginner.

PissedOffPumpkin

I'm pretty good at Phlinx. I'm happy to help, if you like. I just play manually, but my high score is some 500+ ish playing that way. Yes, I know, nowhere near the score people get with autos, but I hold my own manually.  tumbsup.gif

mycatownsme

I believe you are correct CM. Some of them zing right along and others just fizzle.

I played as POP and I finally got that badge. I will never take a chance to get a badge that I like the looks of for 8 gems ever again. I will wait and get the one I really want and pay the 16  gems.

I appreciate your offer POP. But I just could not do that to ya. It is tough.  embrace.gif
I wanted to give it a try and see if I could get this one. Big Thank You to you both.  tumbsup.gif

PissedOffPumpkin

No worries, glad you got it! Some of these challenges are TRULY challenging. I'm currently swearing at a Mahjong Escape challenge. I'm hoping to get it before I qualify for senior citizen discounts.  girls18.gif

mycatownsme

I agree that some of the puzzles can be tough. I did buy some of the power ups or whatever they are called to help move along. I can just set it and let it go overnight and eventually they will get done but I want to get it now. *lol*
I have hit the undo key lots of times to back up and watch where the puzzle got a double tile of the same thing etc. Sometime I can get it to work out and then other times I get that one but another one will appear.

What helped me out was the sale Pogo had a little while ago. I was happy I got the power ups at that time to help get through this game. But I only play until it stops being fun and I come back another time.

The game that is hard for me is Solitaire Gardens. I really like a lot of the badges but that game just boggles my brain. Always that one game that brings the challenge big time.

Sometimes Senior Discounts help make ya smile.  elf2.gif

Squid

Quote from: PissedOffPumpkin on January 25, 2017, 12:02:29 AM
I'm currently swearing at a Mahjong Escape challenge. I'm hoping to get it before I qualify for senior citizen discounts.  girls18.gif

If you still need the badge by this weekend and want some help, let me know.

PissedOffPumpkin

Thanks, your squiddliness! I've been struggling my way through three games (well, WINS) per day, which will get it there in time. Like Mycat with Solitaire Gardens, Escape is one that boggles my mind. I can do one, then I have to do something else and come back later to continue. Two, one right after the other? Chyeah. As if. So I may just take you up on that. Thank you!

Squid

Quote from: PissedOffPumpkin on January 25, 2017, 04:16:48 AM
So I may just take you up on that. Thank you!

Feel free to do so!  I can help on Friday, Saturday, Sunday.  Just send me a message here or in Pogo.   tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview