PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 07:09:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

9,000 Free Pogo Tokens (Jan 26)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

AlicentheHatter

can you tell me where all i can go to get  pogo tokens and gems i am new to the site and the surveys on pogo will not give me gems as it is stated i got one to work and that is it. any help would be appreciated thank you much.

AlicentheHatter

also i played the three games listed and i was not givin any tokens for playing if someone could help walk me through some basics id greatly appreciate it thank you kindly

Squid

Quote from: AlicentheHatter on January 26, 2017, 04:14:17 AM
can you tell me where all i can go to get  pogo tokens and gems i am new to the site and the surveys on pogo will not give me gems as it is stated i got one to work and that is it. any help would be appreciated thank you much.
Play the games to get tokens or take advantage of offerings like the one on this thread.  You must pay for gems if you don't take advantage of surveys.  I don't do the surveys because when I tried, I answered dozens of questions and was finally told I didn't qualify.  They already got so many answers out of me, I felt cheated when they said I didn't qualify and I don't go back.

Quote from: AlicentheHatter on January 26, 2017, 04:16:58 AM
also i played the three games listed and i was not givin any tokens for playing if someone could help walk me through some basics id greatly appreciate it thank you kindly
I'm not sure but you might have to be a club Pogo member to get these offers.  I'm not 100% sure.

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview