This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Story Quest is Now Available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

I will check this out. Kind of curious. But not really interested in another HOG game.
But this is nice for those who are. Thanks for the info.  coffee.gif

S1lent

Thanks CM for the tip...much appreciated.  I feel so good getting my three stars.

S1lent

snowflower

LittleFawn

I liked the fact that I could actually see the items I was looking for. This HOG is not to bad.

Squid

I played the free badge days ago and got the badge.  Today, the badge shows as not being done.  I played it again and got the blue rose and the M rune on every scene but was not getting three stars.  Clearly, something is going on and if your completed badge shows as incomplete today, I would wait to do it so you don't risk your 3 stars. 

snowflower

Quote from: ~Squid~ on February 16, 2017, 04:05:49 PM
I played the free badge days ago and got the badge.  Today, the badge shows as not being done.  I played it again and got the blue rose and the M rune on every scene but was not getting three stars.  Clearly, something is going on and if your completed badge shows as incomplete today, I would wait to do it so you don't risk your 3 stars.

Oh so sorry to hear this, Squiddy. I played through the first Episode twice and got 3 stars each time. Watch at the bottom after the spin and  it shows your progress. Mine now shows that the challenge is complete. I checked and both badges are there.
But I've had this happen with other challenges, and heard this from other peeps before too. Weird Pogo. Weird! GL with it Squiddy!!

Mayhem

Beauty and the Beast (Episode 4) is now available for 20 gems.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview