This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Story Quest: Free MnM badge

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Check your gift boxes, folks, there's a free badge from Pogo celebrating the release of the new HOG, Story Quest.  Have fun!  Thank you, Pogo!

hi11.gif

catfancie

mycatownsme

This is nce of Pogo. Anyone know whatthe 2 secret objects are to be able to get those 3 stars?

Thanks for the info. tumbsup.gif

Squid

I think that the two secret objects for this week are the blue rose and the paper with the M on it.

MsMissy

This was nice of pogo to give us a Free badge to play for. I just came from pogo & saw this item. I was shocked. lol   shocked.gifBut thanks for posting this Squid.   tumbsup.gif

mycatownsme

Thanks Squid.  embrace.gif Appreciate the reply in case I did not figure it out.
I completed the challenge and got the badge.  cheerleading.gif
I stuck with the free episodes. Happy to get that out of the way. Only reason I did this was because it was free.  cheesy.gif

Just checking....I couldn't find the post from you to reply so I did a new one that said to Squid. It was in regards to your offer for the canasta badge. In case you did not see it I wrote to let you know I got it by going in the rooms and asking if I could join a table for help and got help.
But wanted to be sure you knew I did not ignore your kind offer.
I just have trouble remembering where the heck the different  posts are.
Thanks again.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

No problem, CatOwned.  I saw your post regarding my offer.  You're very welcome - anytime I can be of help, let me know.   tumbsup.gif

LittleFawn

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview