This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What does...?

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

And I hope I have my facts correct here but I believe that water originates from one of our Great Lakes of Lake Michigan. Lots of us were very unhappy when our governor made a deal to sell off the water. The level dropped so fast that it had to be changed to how much water per day they could take in their big ships.
I don't drink bottled water but after seeing this post from you CM, I KNOw I will not be buying that brand.
We have a water purifier that is hooked to our faucet and hope it filters out most of the crap. It tastes lots better and I have been teased and tested to see if I could really tell the difference. I picked the right one every time.
And ever since the whole mess with the Flint water awful hook up to water that General Motors stopped using because it was breaking down the motors from corrosion. I have been very much more aware of what is happening to our water.
If we continue to let things go as they are, the only so called water we will have will be like the one you have a picture of. So sad to see this.
Good post CM. I appreciate knowing these things.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Potassium chloride in the GI system is VERY different from K+Cl- injected at high doses in your vein.

snap20

I don't drink Dasani because of it's last ingredient...salt. I refuse to drink any bottled water that adds in any amount of sodium.

Squid

I think Dasani is municipal water, too.  Why would anyone buy municipal water when it comes out of your faucet, too?  I have abandoned all bottled water purchases and filter mine.  I get water reports quarterly from the water company.  Our water is peachy keen.

Yoming 2

Quote from: ~Squid~ on February 24, 2017, 04:19:44 AM
I think Dasani is municipal water, too.  Why would anyone buy municipal water when it comes out of your faucet, too?  I have abandoned all bottled water purchases and filter mine.  I get water reports quarterly from the water company.  Our water is peachy keen.

Coke's Dasani, also one of the leading bottled water brands is processed municipal water with added minerals.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview