PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 09:42:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bingo Luau : New Game of The Month for March

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Quote from: ~Squid~ on March 06, 2017, 04:25:25 PM
By the way, the listing of rank requirements above is incorrect.  Getting to 59 requires 100 spins, not 200.  Only the last rank requires 200. 

So I f'ed up.

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on March 06, 2017, 07:43:12 PM
So I f'ed up.
Did you make up the chart?  I thought maybe the chart came from another site and had the mistake built in.  Everyone makes mistakes...

C~M

Quote from: ~Squid~ on March 06, 2017, 07:45:59 PM
Did you make up the chart?  I thought maybe the chart came from another site and had the mistake built in.  Everyone makes mistakes...

Yes I make them.

mycatownsme

I appreciated the chart a lot. No big deal on one little mistake.
Look at all the ones that were correct!  cheesy.gif Thank you.

Did you hit rank 60 Squid? Not sure if you did or was showing the info when different. If you did....Congratulations to you.  cheerleading.gif

Squid

Quote from: ~Squid~ on March 06, 2017, 07:38:59 PM

Yes, KittyCat, I hit last night.  I know Wednesday is a Luau challenge but it isn't hard and I wanted to get the rank out of the way.  I did some room jumping which really speeds up your rank progress.

Squid

Quote from: mycatownsme on March 06, 2017, 09:04:29 PM
Did you hit rank 60 Squid? Not sure if you did or was showing the info when different. If you did....Congratulations to you.  cheerleading.gif

Forgot to say THANK YOU!   embrace.gif

catfancie

Quote from: ~Squid~ on March 07, 2017, 04:03:57 AM
Yes, KittyCat, I hit last night.  I know Wednesday is a Luau challenge but it isn't hard and I wanted to get the rank out of the way.  I did some room jumping which really speeds up your rank progress.

Well Done Squid!!!!!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Congrats, Cat!  I'm not a big BINGO fan so it's nice to get this one out of the way.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview