Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Pogo Game: Phlinx II (Coming Soon)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Phlinx II is coming soon to Pogo!

It's like the original Phlinx game, but it's done in HTML5 and no longer relies on java or flash to play. It will have new power-ups, collections and you work your way through various destinations on the map.

New Power-Ups:

Time Stone: Push back the stack of stones by 3 lines.
Fireball Stone: Destroy all stones in its way until it vanishes.
Balance Stone: Re-arrange the grid by placing some stones of the same color next to each other.
Multiplier Stone: Get more score for your next turns.
Stone of Change: Replace any stone on the grid with the stone currently in your shooter.

This game will have 50 ranks and 6 rank badges. You earn them at rank 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Squid

There's another game listed in blog, too.  Poppit Party.  Also, the new Cookie game that is listed in another thread.

http://news.pogo.com/blog-post-14-march-7-2017/

catfancie

cheesy.gif  All the new games look like they are going to be a lot of fun to play. 
I for one am looking forward to them.   cheerleading.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: ~Squid~ on March 07, 2017, 03:50:34 PM
There's another game listed in blog, too.  Poppit Party.  Also, the new Cookie game that is listed in another thread.

http://news.pogo.com/blog-post-14-march-7-2017/

I forgot about Cookie Connect - that will probably be released before Phlinx II.

MsMissy

I also am looking foward to these new games, especially Phlinx2. They all look like fun.  cheerleading.gif

Mayhem

Here is some more information on this game.

Phlinx II has several different modes (day and night) you can unlock as you go.

Noble Phlinx:
This is Phlinx as you've always known it, dropping stones to satisfy your objective. However, the twist now comes between dropping stones of any color or those of a unique color.

Royal Phlinx:
When you make it through Noble Phlinx, you'll unlock Royal Phlinx which has a whole bunch of different gates including the Royal Phlinx Anubis Gate, the Royal Phlinx Bastet Gate the Royal Phlinx Thoth Gate, and the Royal Phlinx Hathor Gate.

Celestial Phlinx:
Progress through all the Royal Phlinx Gates and you'll permanently unlock Celestial Phlinx for a month. Celestial Day introduces Bomb Stones and Celestial Night keeps adding treasure chests, increasing the difficulty each time.

Celestial Day:

Celestial Night:

Pogo has mentioned that this game is going to be released soon.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Mayhem

Phlinx II Questions & Answers

Q. What is Day Mode?
A. Every level has a day and night cycle. To complete the day cycle, you must fill the meter on the left side of the screen. The objective varies depending on the game mode and area, so be sure to pay attention!

Q. What is Night Mode?
A.  After filling the progress meter, night begins. The gods transform all stones in play to Bronze, Silver and Gold, and bury a treasure chest within the stones. Free it to collect the prize inside and complete the level.

Q. What are Glyphs, anyway?
A. Inside each treasure chest, you'll find powerful hieroglyphs, or "glyphs" as Amelia calls them. Each game mode has unique glyphs you can collect. As you play again and again, you'll be able to level them up.

Q. I forgot my Challenge/Objective. How can I find it again?
A. When you start a new Phlinx II game, a message will appear on the bottom letting you know what your Challenge for that round will be.

Q. What are all the Challenge/Objective options?
A.

Break X yellow balls
Break X purple balls
Break X red balls
Break X green balls
Break X blue balls
Break X balls of any color

Drop X yellow Balls
Drop X purple balls
Drop X red balls
Drop X green balls
Drop X blue balls
Drop X balls of any color

MsMissy

I read all about this game& saw the pictures on it tooplay on pogo earlier, but now it isnt there, as i just came out of pogo. Do you think this game will be out tomorow or Wed?. Looks quite interesting & kinda hard , but will try it when it does come out. Butplaying by hand can get tiresome.  tumbsup.gif   hi11.gif

Mayhem

Yeah, it's interesting how the Pogo article I got this information from has been removed.

This may indicate that the game is going to be released soon.

C~M

Mayhem

MsMissy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview