PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 12:41:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Pogo Game: Poppit! Party (Sneak Peek)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Poppit! Party is another game coming soon to Pogo!

There's not a whole lot of information available right now, but it looks like it's done in HTML5 makeover like Phlinx II and no longer relies on java or flash to play.

This game probably won't be released until after Cookie Connect.

This is just one of the many costumes you can unlock. The requirements are not known at this time.

Click on the images for the full size versions

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

Just hoping that its not a game where you have to pay for power ups like in ME or SG.  Those 2 have taken the fun out of playing.

Ethan

I'm really looking forward to this remake!  I hope they add power ups or something else to it as well (sorry Catfancie heh).
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

catfancie

Quote from: Ethan on March 09, 2017, 01:15:09 AM
I'm really looking forward to this remake!  I hope they add power ups or something else to it as well (sorry Catfancie heh).

I like power ups like in Poppit Bingo.  giggle2.gif  Its buying gems for the power ups I don't like.   

Squid

Quote from: catfancie on March 09, 2017, 01:26:40 AM
I like power ups like in Poppit Bingo.  giggle2.gif  Its buying gems for the power ups I don't like.   
cheesy.gif  I agree

mycatownsme

This game looks interesting. Looking forward to finding out more.
Thank you for posting.  cheesy.gif

MsMissy

These games im waiting to see what you have to do. Looking foward to trying them out. Thanks for the post.  tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Here are some more screenshots for Poppit Party :

These are the power-ups that will be available :

Pin Pop: Instantly pop any balloon on the board.

Row Pop: Blast away an entire row of balloons in an instant.

Column Pop: Takes out an entire column of balloons, releasing any prizes within.

Big Pop: Pops a 3×3 group of balloons around the selected balloon.

Recolor Balloon: Change the color of any balloon on the board.

Recolor Area: Changes color of a 3×3 group of balloons to a selected color.

Balloon Swap: Trade any two adjacent balloons.

Color Eraser: Pops every balloon of the selected color.

Prize Drop: Makes all prizes drop down one row.

Chest Detector: Doubles the chance of finding a chest inside a prize and reveals prizes that contain chests.

Rarity Booster: Increases the chance of getting a rare costume piece from a chest.

Instant Prize: Instantly collect the selected prize box.

Golden Chest: Changes a selected prize to a guaranteed gold chest.

Prize Point Booster: Doubles points for freeing prizes and value of prize bonus points for the rest of the game.

Super Pop Booster: Doubles the point value of Super Pops for the rest of the game.

Mayhem

Mayhem

Poppit! Party Power Ups

Poppit! Party lets you unlock and wear different costumes, each with a specific set of Power-Ups. Here is a detailed look at the power-ups that will be available for Poppit! Party!

Pin Pop: Instantly pop any balloon on the board. Found in Spike (Default) Costume and Pirate Spike.

Row Pop: Blast away an entire row of balloons in an instant. Found in Disco Dancer Spike, Tourist Spike, and Magician Spike.

Big Pop: Pops a 3×3 group of balloons around the selected balloon. Found in Chef Spike, Policeman Spike, Robot Spike, and Knight Spike.

Recolor Balloon: Change the color of any balloon on the board. Found in Chef Spike, Tiki Brother Spike, and Disco Dancer Spike.

Recolor Area: Changes color of a 3×3 group of balloons to match selected color. Found in Ball Player Spike, Robot Spike, Tiki Brother Spike, and Nestor Spike.

Super Pop Booster: Doubles the point value of Super Pops for the rest of the game. Found in Ball Player Spike, Policeman Spike, and Nestor Spike.

Balloon Swap: Trade any two adjacent balloons. Found in Ball Player Spike, Robot Spike, Safari Guide Spike, and Cowboy Spike.

Column Pop: Takes out an entire column of balloons in one move. Found in Cowboy Spike, Policeman Spike, Teacher Spike, and Hippy Spike.

Rarity Booster: Increases the chance of getting a rare costume piece from a chest. Found in Cowboy Spike, Knitter Spike, Teacher Spike, and Fireman Spike.

Color Eraser: Pops every balloon of the selected color. Found in Disco Dancer Spike, Nestor Spike, and King Spike.

Prize Drop: Makes all prizes drop down one row. Found in Chef Spike, Magician Spike, and Knight Spike.

Chest Detector: Doubles the chance of finding a chest inside a Prize and reveals prizes that contain chests. Found in Fireman Spike, Hippy Spike, Knitter Spike, Pirate Spike, and Gardener Spike.

Instant Prize: Instantly collect the selected prize box. Found in Astronaut Spike, Fireman Spike, Hippy Spike, Safari Guide Spike, and Gardener Spike.

Golden Chest: Turns the selected chest into a rare Golden Chest. Found in Gardener Spike, Knitter Spike, Pirate Spike, Teacher Spike, Tourist Spike, and Knight Spike.

Prize Point Booster: triples points for freeing prizes and value of prize bonus points for the rest of the game. Found in Safari Guide Spike, Tourist Spike, and Tiki Brother Spike.

If you have questions about what each Power Up does while you're in game, select the "?" near the Power Up to learn what it does.

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on June 06, 2017, 03:45:47 AM
It is out now!!

Nice!  Hey, are you ranked out yet? LOL!  Just kidding!  I was sitting here yesterday, bored, because there was nothing on Pogo I needed/wanted to play, so this is good news. I just hope it's a good game?

C~M

Rank 6 of 50... It is OK, but once you open up the other Spike characters you can only play them once and have to wait for a given amount of time or use 1 gem to clean them up to use them again, lmao

The different powerups take getting used to. You earn Popcoins during the game to purchase rare clothing items with.

There are objectives to complete as well.

MsMissy

Oh my, so Poppit Party is out. Well i didnt see that when i was in pogo as of yet. Will have to try that game out.  tumbsup.gif

C~M

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on June 06, 2017, 07:17:20 AM
There are objectives to complete as well.

These objectives... I have check-marks next to all the icons on the left hand side (even bought a wash for a gem LOL) and still shows 3/4 objectives, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview