This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Limited Edition ''The Brothers Treasure'' Animated Background + Free Item

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo has just released a new limited edition ''The Brothers Treasure'' animated background in the mini mall for 30 gems (2,500 available)

http://www.pogo.com/avatar/edit.do?section=lmtd

You can also pick up this free ''Rainbow Border'' mini goodie item.

http://www.pogo.com/avatar/edit.do (Goodies > Décor)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

mycatownsme

Mayhem

Squid

I think that BG is so cute but not worth 30 gems.  Can only really be used for a short period of time, too.  Not going for it.... but i do like it!

Mayhem

How often do these limited edition backgrounds sell out? I never really paid any attention to that.

There is only 800 left of this background for anyone still interested in getting it.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on March 10, 2017, 09:16:42 AM
How often do these limited edition backgrounds sell out? I never really paid any attention to that.

There is only 800 left of this background for anyone still interested in getting it.

Not sure how fast they go.  I rarely buy them.  If it's a good point of reference, early this morning there were 940 left (about 7 am ET), so quite a few sold in the time since.

mycatownsme

I should have said I got the free one but did not get the one for gems.
It is nice but I agree with what was said below.  bbq21.gif

Stinkerbell

As of right now there are 426 available. They may sell out this weekend. Lots of people home, not working, playing pogo, will see it.  And they got it out well before St. Patty's Day so it'll be useful. I remember one time they released something on that holiday and I thought, what a waste... this time they got it right.

That said, I agree with Squid - it's a really nice background but 30 gems? For something you'll only use a couple weeks every year?  I'm not sure it's worth it to me.

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 11, 2017, 07:44:37 AM
They got it out well before St. Patty's Day so it'll be useful. I remember one time they released something on that holiday and I thought, what a waste... this time they got it right.

That said, I agree with Squid - it's a really nice background but 30 gems? For something you'll only use a couple weeks every year?  I'm not sure it's worth it to me.

/quote] And I totally agree with both of you. They're nice, but at the end of the day it's all about $$$$.

snowflower

Quote from: snowflower on March 11, 2017, 12:13:05 PM
Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 11, 2017, 07:44:37 AM
They got it out well before St. Patty's Day so it'll be useful. I remember one time they released something on that holiday and I thought, what a waste... this time they got it right.

And I totally agree with both of you. They're nice, but at the end of the day it's all about $$$$.

snowflower

Quote from: snowflower on March 11, 2017, 12:15:10 PM
And I totally agree with both of you. They're nice, but at the end of the day it's all about $$$$. And I obviously have no clue what I'm doing today!   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview