PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 03:23:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Yay I got heat again....

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Just checking in here.............for the last couple of days we have had very high winds...in the 60's.....( I live in west MI )blew over a 12ft. section of my fence ( and it ain't no little bitty fence either )....limbs a flyin all around.  I had a downed wire laying across my yard and driveway for 2 days...they finally came today and cut it down.   
We have been without electricity for 2 days................huge tree a block from my house fell....were talking about 5-6' in diameter and about 24' or more long........blew over in the intersection and took down poles, wires, fences and another tree.     
No micro.  t.v., computer, furnace, lights, or phone.  making instant coffee....had a baloney and cheese sand for supper last night... sad.gif
Now the power is back on and the heat sure does feel good.........been wearing a winter coat in the house with my sweats. 
Street is all blocked off still....gonna be a while I think before they get that mess cleaned up.  People that whiz by thinking they are going somewhere have to turn around and come right back.  giggle2.gif

On top of that the guy across the street got arrested for hitting his wife...took him away in cuffs.  yowzer. 
Been a very interesting couple of days..... yawn.gif

catfancie

Glad to hear that your all right.  Hope everything returns to normal soon.

Squid

Hope all sorts itself out!  I get cranky without power.  So does your neighbor, evidently.  LOL, bad joke....

mycatownsme

We got the same with the weather too Yoming.
And everyone around our subdivision lost power.
We somehow have ours. Lucky and happy to have it too.
We have a generator in case we lose power just for back up.
Our winter has be very cold then warm and now these high horrible winds and cold.
Very sorry to hear about your fence. We are in a country setting and put up a chain link fence to help avoid that problem. And mainly have the fence to keep out the deer and we have a pool and don't want to have any trouble with people just going into the pool.
But that will not happen any time soon. Just to darn cold and windy as heck.

Thanks for the update on things by you. I was thinking about how you were in your area.

Very happy to see you are okay and power back.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview