PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 11:47:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question: How to manage Pogo sign-in IDs

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I've helped a number of people in the past with challenges, etc.  I do not save their Pogo IDs or passwords on my system.  When I go to sign in on the Pogo sign-in page, all the people I have helped are listed there when I place the cursor in the ID box.  How do I delete those names?  I've tried highlighting them and pressing the delete key but that doesn't work.  Any ideas?

Mayhem

Internet Explorer :

Tools > Internet Options > "Content" tab > "Settings" button under the AutoComplete section > "Manage Passwords" button

Microsoft Edge :

Settings > "View Advanced Settings" Button > Manage my saved passwords

Google Chrome :

1) Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar and select "Settings".
2) Click "Show advanced settings" and find the "Passwords and forms" section.
3) Select "Manage passwords".

FireFox :

Options > Security > "Saved Logins" button
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

mycatownsme

I have also had this issue.

Thank you Mayhem for listing the fix on these.

This is excellent and useful.   hi11.gif

Mayhem

Squid

I know I'm probably making a big deal out of this but it's such a relief not to have ALL THOSE IDs cluttering my sign-in drop down menu.  THANK YOU!  So helpful....

Ethan

Wow thank you for this!

I never had a issue with multiple pogo id's but I had *many* double and triple listings in there from changing site passwords, etc etc.  Also cleaned up a ton from sites I never visit anymore.
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

Squid

Quote from: Ethan on March 12, 2017, 09:43:04 AM
Wow thank you for this!

I never had a issue with multiple pogo id's but I had *many* double and triple listings in there from changing site passwords, etc etc.  Also cleaned up a ton from sites I never visit anymore.
I KNOW!  Me, too!  I'm feeling very tidy all of a sudden. 

tumbsup.gif  dancing16.gif

Ethan

No kidding!  I'm walking away feeling like I really accomplished something today heh.
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

Mayhem

I cleaned up a bunch of them as well. It wasn't too bad as I've only had Windows 10 installed for 8 months now? I have no concept of time.

I've modified the post and included the instructions for Internet Explorer.

Stinkerbell

I had a problem in Chrome where it wouldn't ask me if I wanted to save a password I updated, so not knowing what else to do I deleted that user name and password hoping it would then ask me if I wanted to save it when I next logged in. No such luck, and I can't find a way to turn on that setting again.

Squid

Do you have OFFER TO SAVE PASSWORDS checked off in the same area of advanced settings?

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 12, 2017, 01:13:11 PM
I had a problem in Chrome where it wouldn't ask me if I wanted to save a password I updated, so not knowing what else to do I deleted that user name and password hoping it would then ask me if I wanted to save it when I next logged in. No such luck, and I can't find a way to turn on that setting again.

That setting is right beside "manage passwords" section/link.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview