Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Weekly Challenges for April 5th - 11th, 2017

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo Weekly Challenges for April 5th - 11th

Jungle Gin - Win 10 hands this week!

Solitaire Gardens - Find 22 Multiplier Cards this week!

Download Cheats: http://www.playbuddy.com/download/PLYBDDYMNPPSetup.exe
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

mycatownsme

Sure do hope Gin works.

I'll have to check to see where the best levels are for those multiplier
Cards will be.

Thank you for the speedy info.

Joe C

Whatever level in Solitaire Gardens that you or the auto finished quickly with a high winning percentage. I have not seen a level with more than one multiplier card. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

If anyone figures out which level that is, I'd appreciate a share in this thread.  TYVM!   blowkisses.gif

mycatownsme

Forget about what I had here and go to Joes post. Lots better tips there.  hi11.gif

Joe C

Quote from: mycatownsme on March 30, 2017, 09:00:35 PM
I need to check to be sure but I think it was in Part one of the very first set of gardens and I think it was level 6 or level 10. I will check this to be sure but that first garden seemed to play out the easiest for me.

Hi Joe & Squid & Mayhem  tumbsup.gif
I have some good levels for use with the Badge Winners auto, but you have to achieve the levels before, first, to be able to play them. Also, patience is required, as the auto clicks cards without strategy. You cannot use the current auto for challenges requiring Win X games with 2+ Stars, 2.5+ Stars or 3 Stars. Pogo has released a badge requiring 2+ and another with 2.5+ stars. Since one of the three stars is accuracy, you can see why it does not handle it. I own two badges that I have not attempted because I am not playing that many games by hand.

I have finished all three English and Japanese gardens.
English Garden Map Three, Puzzle 20 has TEN shovel cards. I do not have a winning percentage handy, but it looks good enough.
English Garden Map Three, Puzzle 27 has NINE watering can cards. It wins about 25% of the time (you must win game to get credit) but it is quickest way I have found to win that badge.
Japanese Garden Map Two, Puzzle 35 is great for badges requiring 5+ Card Wins and Getting Max Flower Power on the top left meter. It is also good for tokens. It wins about 40% of the time.
I do not have a known puzzle with lots of "vine" cards. Pogo does not have a requirement for that, so I am not going to stress about it until then.

As always, since the cards are "Pogo random", you may run into long losing streaks. Just leave the auto alone and win the badges.
tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on March 31, 2017, 07:33:53 AM

English Garden Map Three, Puzzle 20 has TEN shovel cards. I do not have a winning percentage handy, but it looks good enough.
English Garden Map Three, Puzzle 27 has NINE watering can cards. It wins about 25% of the time (you must win game to get credit) but it is quickest way I have found to win that badge.
Japanese Garden Map Two, Puzzle 35 is great for badges requiring 5+ Card Wins and Getting Max Flower Power on the top left meter. It is also good for tokens. It wins about 40% of the time.
I do not have a known puzzle with lots of "vine" cards. Pogo does not have a requirement for

Thanks, Joe! I'm going to add this to our Challenge Tips and Tricks thread!

mycatownsme

Forget about what I said.....Thanks Joe. I didn't realize these cards counted.
I thought it was the one you get towards the middle or end of the game
That has x2 on it.  Great Work. elf2.gif

Joe C

For getting the X2 card, you have to win a level with the card on it. A quick, simple puzzle is English Garden Map One, Puzzle Six.

This is also good for quick wins. It does not win all the time. It has been 50% winning with 40 games played.

tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Joe C

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on April 05, 2017, 09:25:46 AM
I can help you get the badge if you need.

tumbsup.gif

Thank you! I rebooted my computer and was able to get it loaded.  beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview