PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:00:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

SURVIVOR

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

Who me? Yes, I think he is a strong player in all ways.
I don't know if production cut out some stuff but it seems like something seemed off.
Oh well, that's Survivor.

mycatownsme

Looking forward to this Wednesdays show and seeing Debbie sitting in the voted out section.
Glad to see her gone. Especially since she was the reason Ozzie is out.

Still have my favorite of Tai and also like the cop, Sarah. She was laying low but after last weeks competition and she spotted the secret immunity at the bottom of the bench the girl was sitting at to watch instead of play the competition, I can see she is starting to come out of her shell and play the game. Nice to have a back up to cheer for in case Tai gets voted off. Sure is a good show this season.

Squid

So glad Debbie is out.  That woman is irritating.

mycatownsme

Totally agree. Did not care for the attitude at all.  rolleyes.gif

mycatownsme

Squid

I thought she played the best game, although she was a bit cut-throat at times.  Culpepper played a bit but mostly got by by winning immunity challenges.  Troyzan totally skated by without doing much except staying out of trouble. 

Congrats, Sarah!

gran2x2

I wish they would go back to the old days and make them survive....it's to easy with food rewards etc. I hate the herd mentality of block votes too...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview