PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 03:18:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx 2 is Now Available

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Quote from: ~Squid~ on October 02, 2017, 01:02:35 PM
October Phlinx II is all messed up.  Prior months are locked and credit for the glyphs is not listed.  I got to Celestial but did not get a badge.  The game is available but I'm not sure which pharoah I'm working toward.  They changed quite a few things.  I checked out the Pogo Forum and no one is mentioning any of this.

The new changes are posted here : http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,48087.0.html
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

The changes I'm referring to seem to be different than those changes that started in September.  I know they changed the buttons (settings, sets, etc).  Once in Celestial, the PB auto is just stopping.  It isn't frozen, just stops.  When I manually take over, the auto starts again.   I am having the hardest time getting glyphs toward diamond.  I played it overnight, got no glyphs and, of course, the game just stopped because the auto stopped playing.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

It was a little better later in the day yesterday and this morning.  I made some progress and the auto didn't freeze/stop late yesterday.  Earlier, I had tried all browsers and had the window both maxed and not maxed. 

The changes Pogo made to the common, noble and royal sections make the game easier.  For me, the Celestial part is murder!

I know, be patient... I'll get there eventually.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview