Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Undiscovered World - Problem Playing

Started by iceagetrail,

Previous topic - Next topic

iceagetrail

Hi everyone! hi11.gif

I have a problem playing the HOG Undiscovered World. I am able to locate objects just fine, but when I get to the portion of the game where you have a jigsaw puzzle or some other puzzle to solve, I have issues. With the jigsaw puzzle, I can only click on and place the first piece. I cannot click on and move any of the other pieces. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if there is something wrong with my computer. I really enjoy this game so this is very frustrating! I am playing the games on Internet Explorer 11.1. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,
Mayhem is correct.   I had the same problem running Chrome...then switched to Opera.  This is especially noted when we go to "Full-Screen".

Good luck
S1lent

C~M

Yoming 2

Try Torch....I use it for most of my games....I use Opera sometimes also. tumbsup.gif

gigi

I use Chrome, but it doesn't work on "full screen"  IE works on full screen.  So depending on which Pogo game I am playing, I have to switch browsers.  GL

C~M

Quote from: gigi on April 22, 2017, 08:32:58 PM
I use Chrome, but it doesn't work on "full screen"  IE works on full screen.  So depending on which Pogo game I am playing, I have to switch browsers.  GL

I use Chrome and it works on full screen. I do have a user agent switcher extension set to mimic Edge though.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview