PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 03:51:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Badge Marathon Coming Soon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

I also like that you can have the badges to win any time, even if u cant win the victory badge.

catfancie

Want to bet that a fair amount of them will be for HOG's and other games that can require the use of gems.  The badges might be free but they will find some way to stick it to us to buy gems and gem items like power-ups. 

C~M

Mayhem

If you complete all 10 challenges by 11:59pm PST on Sunday, May 14th, you get this animated badge.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Here are all the challenges and the requirements :

Marathon 1 Badge: Cookie Connect - Serve 76 customers in 2 weeks!

Marathon 2 Badge: Trizzle - Match 700 yellow dolls in 2 weeks!

Marathon 3 Badge: Crossword Cove - Earn 20 power-ups in 2 weeks!

Marathon 4 Badge: Slingo Blast - Make 300 diagonal slingos in 4 weeks!

Marathon 5 Badge: Mahjong Safari - Send 25 gifts in 4 weeks!

Marathon 6 Badge: World Class Solitaire - Win 15 games without using any power-ups in 4 weeks!

Marathon 7 Badge: Solitaire Gardens - Earn two stars or better 15 times in 3 weeks!

Marathon 8 Badge: StoryQuest - Complete 6 episodes in 3 weeks!

Marathon 9 Badge: Pogo Bowl - Knock down 1 gold pin in 3 weeks!

Marathon 10 Badge: Stack 'em - Get 10 Jackpot Spins in 3 weeks!

Squid

And we're off...

LOL, I did all my Crosswords two days ago.   Play on EASY for 4 power ups per puzzle.  I'll get it done by the deadline but wouldn't ya know...?  LOL

edited to say:  I assumed new puzzles were the only ones eligible.  They are not.  You can re-solve past puzzles and you will get credit.  All done! 

girl5.gif

mycatownsme

This is frustrating when it happens. It will be good when you get these done and by the deadline.
GL2U.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Being that I did not get the bonus reward (animated badge) for completing all ten badges last night, I presume they will be doling it out after the marathon deadline.  Any thoughts?  The marathon page does not discuss this.

Mayhem

Quote from: ~Squid~ on May 09, 2017, 03:17:18 AM
Being that I did not get the bonus reward (animated badge) for completing all ten badges last night, I presume they will be doling it out after the marathon deadline.  Any thoughts?  The marathon page does not discuss this.

Pogo stated that :

If you complete all 10 in time, the bonus animated Badge will be awarded shortly after the deadline, and appear in your Special Edition Badges Album.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on May 09, 2017, 08:28:21 AM
Pogo stated that :

If you complete all 10 in time, the bonus animated Badge will be awarded shortly after the deadline, and appear in your Special Edition Badges Album.
Clearly, I look in all the wrong places.  TYVM

Mayhem

You're welcome!

I found this tidbit hiding under the big screenshot on http://news.pogo.com/badge-marathon-may-2017/

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on May 09, 2017, 09:03:15 AM
You're welcome!

I found this tidbit hiding under the big screenshot on http://news.pogo.com/badge-marathon-may-2017/
Sheesh, I read that page and never saw that.  Skimmed right through it, I s'pose.  ;)

gran2x2

Is anyone having problems getting credit with solitaire garden badge??

C~M

Squid

Quote from: gran2x2 on May 10, 2017, 02:13:29 AM
Is anyone having problems getting credit with solitaire garden badge??
I had to play that one by hand and used English Garden 1, level 2.  Easy one to win.

gran2x2

Now I get a hint on how to get it easy.....finally finished it....lol    cheerleading.gif

Mayhem

Pogo has just posted this in their news section :

Award Info on the Animated Badge Marathon Badge

Hello all of you awesome Pogoians who participated in the Badge Marathon. First off, THANK YOU! We absolutely loved having you all join in the Badge Marathon fun.

I wanted to clear up any questions there may be on when the special bonus animated Badge will be awarded.

The special bonus animated Badge will start to be awarded tonight. So this means players who completed all 10 Badges by 11:59pm PDT on Sunday, May 14th, will see it awarded to their accounts within the next few days.

Squid

Thank you.  We Pogoians take our badges seriously.

tarborohaislip1

Squid

I hate to navigate off topic, but... WELCOME TO THE FORUM, TARBOR!