Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx II Questions & Answers

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Phlinx II Questions & Answers

Q. The game sends me back to the beginning or previous mode, why?

A. The way the game works is that you must earn Glyphs in one temple to unlock the next temple. Only Noble and Royal Phlinx have requirements to remain unlocked, while Common is always open and Celestial remains open from the time it gets unlocked to the end of the month it gets unlocked in.

Q. How are points calculated in Phlinx II?

A. Noble and Royal both have point values that you can earn (shown in the score area to the right of the "/") to be awarded an extra game (as shown by the "+1 Game" meter) in that mode. These values increase to the next highest value with each successive win in each temple, but reset to the lowest value following the loss of the last game available in that temple.

Here are the values for both:

Noble: 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 5000
Royal: 300, 700, 1100, 2000, 5000

Q. Is there a way to turn off the blinking guide line?

A. The guide line has a feature that the old Phlinx aiming line did not have, which is that it tells you when a shot will fly to its destination unblocked vs. hitting a stone unexpectedly. As long as the small icons are visible, the stone being shot will pass through that area when the player launches it from the current position. However, if the small icons become transparent at any point, the stone being shot will touch another stone at (or possibly before) the location being aimed at.

Q. Please explain this monthly business in Phlinx II

A. The goal of Phlinx II every month is to reach Celestial mode and earn the 3 Celestial Glyphs needed to win the monthly Pharaoh badge. There are two versions of this badge – normal and Diamond. The Diamond badge is earned for earning enough of each Celestial Glyph to raise it to Diamond level, which requires a total of 60 of each Glyph.. If you don't happen to reach Celestial mode this month, don't worry, you can still purchase The Chamber of the Past.

Q. Tell me more about The Chamber of the Past

A. The Chamber of the Past for each month becomes available when the next month begins and a new Pharaoh for the month is revealed. April is the month of Tutankhamun, May is Cleopatra, June is Ramses, etc. The amount of time left for the month is shown on the panel for Celestial Phlinx. This is based on the calendar month according to PST time. One second after midnight on May 1st, the month of April will become locked and can only be accessed by purchasing the Chamber of the Past for April.

Source: http://news.pogo.com/phlinx-ii-your-questions-answered/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Is there an auto? Please tell me there'll be an auto!?!

(Thanks for the info, Ken)

Mayhem

No auto yet! I'll email PlayBuddy and see if they have an ETA.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

No need for an auto, rank 49 and will be 50 later today when I get back on.

Time to sleep now, lol

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on April 26, 2017, 01:47:24 AM
No need for an auto, rank 49 and will be 50 later today when I get back on.

Time to sleep now, lol

I'm glad you're doing so well with it! I can't get through Royal.