This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

VPN Unlimited

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

My iDrop newsletter keeps promoting this service. Has anyone used them and if so, what's your opinion?

snap20

I haven't used them...but the reviews look pretty good. I'd compare with Private Internet Access (PIA) VPN. I'm about to sign up for a VPN and PIA is my first choice. Apparently the interface is a little more difficult than KeepSolid VPN Unlimited though, if that matters to you.

A couple reviews I read through:

http://www.pcmag.com/review/344816/keepsolid-vpn-unlimited
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2414799,00.asp

Stinkerbell

Thanks, Snap! They're offering VPN Unlimited for life for $44ish.  I wonder if that's for a single device.

snap20

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 26, 2017, 09:01:51 PM
Thanks, Snap! They're offering VPN Unlimited for life for $44ish.  I wonder if that's for a single device.

According to that article, it's 5 devices:

QuoteVPN Unlimited lets you connect up to five devices simultaneously. You can add an additional device for 99 cents per month, five devices for $2.99 per month, or 10 devices for $5.99 per month

Lifetime is "usually" 149.99, but slashed to 99.99 (probably one of those "sales" that never expires) so I'd say $44 is a pretty sweet deal. Especially for a company that seems pretty well respected. Even if you don't use it after a year...it's still only 44 bucks for a year which is still decent.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview