PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 05:17:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx 2 auto

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Does anybody know if and or when an auto for the new Phlinx game will be available......???    impatience.gif   dancing16.gif

Squid

I saw a post from Mayhem earlier that said an auto is not yet available and he will be contacting PB.  Stay tuned!

S1lent

Greetings,
Are there some beta copies of the auto available?
Some people are ranking out already.
S1lent

Mayhem

No beta copies (that I am aware of). I emailed PlayBuddy yesterday, and still waiting for a response.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on April 26, 2017, 06:32:24 PM
Greetings,
Are there some beta copies of the auto available?
Some people are ranking out already.
S1lent

There are autos or betas, cuz too many are ranked out already. I haven't started yet.

Mayhem

Squid

C~M

Update to auto

Added support for 'celestial' daytime level
Added new shots to the engine
Slightly improved aim
Improved buttons detection

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 02, 2017, 11:31:30 AM
Update to auto

Added support for 'celestial' daytime level
Added new shots to the engine
Slightly improved aim
Improved buttons detection

Thanks!

Sueette

Quote from: Mayhem on April 26, 2017, 09:11:03 PM
Phlinx 2 Buddy is now available via the Play Buddy App.

http://www.playbuddy.com/phlinxcheat.php

Just wondering if anyone has any trouble with the Play Buddy App?  I have been working with Play Buddy and may I say they are wonderful and professional. Well anyway, The Play Buddy App does not work for me in downloading games or updating games. All buddies I have downloaded without the app will launch fine from the app but I and unable to download anything from the app and when I try to go to the website, it downloads the app.  They have been suggesting different things for me to do, but nothing works. Play Buddy sent me a direct link for Phlinx 2, Cookie Connect and Story Quest buddies.
They said that as of today, I was the only customer that this app will not work for. If any of you have had any of the problems I am having, please tell me what you did to make your Play Buddy App work.
Thanks so much, Sue

S1lent

Greetings,
This is what I use to get to rank 50.  Chrome works best for me.  Additionally, I changes the default setting to 1 "Fast"...it works. Working on my second account and it is at rank 40. 
Hope this helps.
S1lent

Sueette

Quote from: s1lentscream on May 04, 2017, 06:17:42 PM
Greetings,
This is what I use to get to rank 50.  Chrome works best for me.  Additionally, I changes the default setting to 1 "Fast"...it works. Working on my second account and it is at rank 40. 
Hope this helps.
S1lent
Thanks Silent, but I'm not talking about the actual Phlinx 2 buddy. Play Buddy sent me a direct link for it because the Play Buddy App will not download it for me. The buddy works beautifully. It's the Play Buddy App that's not working.

C~M

Quote from: Sueette on May 04, 2017, 11:49:51 AM
Just wondering if anyone has any trouble with the Play Buddy App?  I have been working with Play Buddy and may I say they are wonderful and professional. Well anyway, The Play Buddy App does not work for me in downloading games or updating games. All buddies I have downloaded without the app will launch fine from the app but I and unable to download anything from the app and when I try to go to the website, it downloads the app.  They have been suggesting different things for me to do, but nothing works. Play Buddy sent me a direct link for Phlinx 2, Cookie Connect and Story Quest buddies.
They said that as of today, I was the only customer that this app will not work for. If any of you have had any of the problems I am having, please tell me what you did to make your Play Buddy App work.
Thanks so much, Sue

Go to your Uninstall a Program directory.
Uninstall the Play Buddy App.
Perform a search to ensure it has been deleted completely from the computer.
Restart the computer.
Now download the PBA again *BUT* on the third screen where you can specify the name and destination folder, add a '2' to the end of 'Play Buddy App' name.
Now install the Buddy.

C~M

Oh, I also uninstalled every auto as well since the app puts them all in one folder.

Sueette

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 04, 2017, 07:01:49 PM
Go to your Uninstall a Program directory.
Uninstall the Play Buddy App.
Perform a search to ensure it has been deleted completely from the computer.
Restart the computer.
Now download the PBA again *BUT* on the third screen where you can specify the name and destination folder, add a '2' to the end of 'Play Buddy App' name.
Now install the Buddy.

Thanks Crazy, That is exactly one of the things that Play Buddy told me to do. It did not work three times.. I have not uninstalled my buddies because I will not be able to install them again. They said they are trying to use only the app to download buddies. Wednesday, they said that there were a handful of customers with the same problem as me; then, yesterday said that I was the only one. The programmer won't be back in the office until Monday and he is going to try to figure something out with all the information that I have provided. 
Like I said, they have been most helpful and also sent me the links to the new programs that I could not download from their app or web site.  Thanks.

Stinkerbell

I'm very frustrated because my auto for this game updated automatically. Cookie connect has an update and it gives me the option to manually update it, but this morning when I got up and loaded the play buddy app the auto was already updated for phlinx 2.  I didn't want it updated because I was planning to save that for next month when the new levels are open.

Is this something new they're doing? Automatically updating them so that you have to use the most recent version?

Mayhem

I'm not sure why Phlinx auto updated, but they must have had a reason for it. Perhaps a bug fix?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on May 10, 2017, 01:32:42 PM
I'm not sure why Phlinx auto updated, but they must have had a reason for it. Perhaps a bug fix?

Mebee.

C~M

I take it you didn't want to update because you are using the free version? If so, that may be the reason it updated.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview