This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

LOSS OF RANK HELP

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

I have been working on some of the Java games and the latest one is Makeover Madness.
I got to rank 49 this morning and continued to play for about an hour,  but when I went back to play
tonight and my stats say I am at rank 8.  no-no.gif
I do have all badges in my badge book up to the rank 50 badge.
So it proves that I have a mistake in the count now showing.
Anyone know how this can be fixed? I really rather not have to do all of those ranks again.
But will I have to in order to hopefully get that rank 50?
I think I will let it stand at this rather then have Pogo examine my game.
Is there a way to fix this myself?

LittleFawn

Personally I would let Pogo see what the issue is.

Squid

Maybe wait a few days... it might correct itself

mycatownsme

I will hope it does correct itself. Otherwise I'm going to let that last rank 50 badge go.

Thanks Squid and LittleFawn.

C~M

There are a lot of games I have ranked out in that show me as not in the stats. I will only worry about it if Pogo adds more ranks to them. I doubt they will as Java is gone and no one can play them. There hasn't been a challenge in any of the Java games in a very long time.

Squid

Something may have happened with a system burp because now all my favorite games are gone and others have been put in their place.  Sumthin's a-brewin'!

Stinkerbell

snowflower

In the past I've noticed a difference in my Ranks to what it was supposed to be but they generally/but not always fix themselves. When it didn't, I'd have Pogo look at the issue and they always fixed it for me.

Anyway I'd wait a bit mycat and have a look again later. Hope it all works out for you!  cheerleading.gif

mycatownsme

After Pogo finished doing whatever they were doing and no one could get in there, I finally got in and checked to see if they fixed my count. They did. cheerleading.gif
I got right on that badge and ranked it out asap. I now have the rank 50 badge and glad that is over.
I have been trying to get what I can in the java games done. I was without a computer for a long time and that really set me back. I don't think I will get all I need done, but glad to be doing what I can.
I was not prepared to be at rank 49 and then the next day be at rank 8.
So you had good advice to wait it out, Squid and Snowflower. Now I can get some good rest and relax. At least until tomorrow.  huh.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: mycatownsme on May 02, 2017, 09:38:40 PM
After Pogo finished doing whatever they were doing and no one could get in there, I finally got in and checked to see if they fixed my count. They did. cheerleading.gif
I got right on that badge and ranked it out asap. I now have the rank 50 badge and glad that is over.

Congrats and glad to hear you got that all sorted out!  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

MyCat - so happy it all sorted itself out!  I know these glitches can be frustrating.  I think you'll do great with the java games.  I whittled away at them little by little.  GOOD LUCK!

mycatownsme

Thanks Squid. It is a challenge and I always have it on my mind of when Pogo will pull the plug on the java games. Getting this one done was good.  dancing16.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview