PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 01:47:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx II Updates

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Phlinx II was just updated with some changes that should make your gaming a little easier. Here's a quick overview of what's new:

- A progression map showing your journey through Phlinx II has been added to the game's "How to Play" section.

- To add more clarity, the pyramids, temples and gates have been renamed to include the names of the Egyptian gods. The progression map shows the order they appear, and how to make your way through them.

- You will now be able to see what score is required for the +1 Game objective. (Note: Getting an extra game lets you play a location again if you lose, instead of having to having to work your way back).

- If you lose a game, messaging will pop up letting you know where to go next.

- When you win a game, messaging will pop up to let you know that you won.

- You now have the ability to shoot Power-Ups off-screen without restriction. This feature is useful in situations where you may not need a certain colored ball and do not wish to save it.

Source : http://news.pogo.com/phlinx-ii-updates/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Ethan

Oh nice, thanks for the update!
Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.

C~M

I want to be able to save a powerup but it was not possible to do so. Is that now allowed?

This is the update. I was given the choice to update, but can not launch auto from app, only update.

UPDATE: Improved core engine
Added option no replay common level

Mayhem

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 10, 2017, 05:44:18 PM
I want to be able to save a powerup but it was not possible to do so. Is that now allowed?

No, Pogo still forces you to use it after your next shot.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

stichjudy283

I still can't play the game.....it freezes after I complete the game and does not credit the  glyph.  So frustrating!!!!