PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 10:35:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Solitaire Gardens Game awards

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

I've read and read and can't find the answer............. I'm sure it's in Pogo's forums or here, just can't find it so, I'm asking please?
I am missing many game award badges that are listed on the right panel. I've scrolled down and started making a list. I stopped writing them down at 20, still more beneath that. I've gone back and played all the games to get at least two stars. I don't know what do to get these. confused. Any help is appreciated.

Squid

I've been down this path many a time, Gigi.  First of all, I recommend that you finish the garden (whichever one you're working on) and fill your happiness meter before you move forward on missing badges.  If, after garden completion, you are still missing badges, you will have to contact EA via Live Chat or Phone Call.  They will look into the problem and give you what you have earned but are missing.  I've done this several times and got what was due me. 

This morning, I went into the new Farmyard garden (#2) and saw I was missing a badge from last month.  When I completed the happiness meter (with stockpiled seeds from  last month), I got the missing badge.  This is why I say to complete your garden and fill your happiness meter before contacting Pogo/EA, which is not fun.

Good luck.  It sounds like you'll be contacting EA if you're missing 20+ badges.  <3

gigi

Thank you so very much Squid.  Guess I have to go back and read about happiness meter.  I don't use my seeds unless I reach a point where I have to or forfeit any new earned ones (at least I learned that much).  I just like the game, but guess I need to start planting lol.  Thanks again, I know I can always count of you

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview