Pogo Weekly Challenges for May 24th-30th, 2017

StoryQuest
Complete 11 scenes this week!

Zuma's Revenge
Score 360000 points this week!

C~M

catfancie

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

S1lent

Greetings all,
Being a former Math teacher bajillion it is a real number...from the internet (No incorrect information there)...LOL

Bajillion
"And lo, the number Bajillion (which is indeed a number) shall be among the holiest of numbers for you, and thou shalt not blaspheme against it by saying "Bajillion is not a real number," because then my wrath will be fierce, and it just isn't a good idea to disagree with what your God says since he's God and clearly knows better than you. Anyways, yeah, Bajillion is totally a number. Er, number-eth."
~ God
A 1 with 42 zeros

A 1 followed by 42 zeros. That's all there is to it.
One bajillion is defined as the quantity 1042. That's right. Ten-to-the-Forty Two. Time to get started working out your conspiracy theories. But they're all wrong. It's just 1042. That's it. A bajillion bajillion (1084) is way beyond anyone's realm of comprehension. 'Nuff said.
Contents[show]
Representation edit

Some people have trouble comprehending how big a number a bajillion is. Some people don't graduate high school. But for all you who are having some trouble—or didn't graduate high school—here we go.
Regular Old Numberedit
There, that doesn't look so bad, does it?

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on May 18, 2017, 06:03:20 PM

That's how many dollar bills are in my savings account!   undecided.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on May 18, 2017, 06:03:20 PM
Bajillion
"And lo, the number Bajillion (which is indeed a number) shall be among the holiest of numbers for you, and thou shalt not blaspheme against it by saying "Bajillion is not a real number," because then my wrath will be fierce, and it just isn't a good idea to disagree with what your God says since he's God and clearly knows better than you."
~ God

God, according to Monty Python

mycatownsme

I found this very interesting.
Now I wish my 18 peanut butter jars filled with wheat pennies were filled with quarters.
Or silver dollars. And the total was a bajillion of whatever. sigh.. crying10.gif

Squid

I know other people who save wheat pennies.  Are they worth more than .... 1¢ ?

mycatownsme

I really don't know. They are getting harder to find anymore.
I suppose the older ones may fetch 2 cents in excellent condition.  hysterical.gif
But they were something to save that were different.
When I started to save them, they were easy to get and save.

S1lent

Greetings,
Nice to hear you mention "Wheat" Pennies.  These are from my mother-in-law (89 and in an assisted facility).  Note the container is from the YMCA and cost only $1.00.  Also note the 1943 Silver-looking pennies.  Well if I cash them in...maybe there will be a POGO gem in my future.

Do have a great day.
S1lent

mycatownsme

This a fantastic collection. You may want to consider going to a good recommended
coin dealer in your area. Are those 1943 silver coins indian head? If they are, you may
have a nice little investment there. Sure would be worth checking out online even.
If you find out anything on those coins, I would be very interested to see what ya got there.
I love coins and especially ones like you have there.
And your YMCA tin is amazing!
Thanks for sharing the pic and keep us posted if you find out anything.
And best wishes to your 89 years young Mother In Law. Big Hug to her too.  love33.gif

Margaret irvin

3at one time there was someone to help geting badges is that around yet

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Margaret irvin on May 24, 2017, 10:44:18 AM
3at one time there was someone to help geting badges is that around yet

If you post your request in the Help with Badges and Challenges thread, someone might be able to help you. http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,22341.0.html

You're posting as a guest. You might consider joining the forum.  Post 25 posts and you can PM people.  The best place to do that is in the Fun and Games thread:  http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/board,19.0.html

cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview