This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mix-n-Magic is Now "Badge Magic"

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is making changes to the Mix-n-Magic system and has been renamed to "Badge Magic".

The new page currently show "We're Remixing the Magic - Check back soon, because we're making big changes to bring you more new Badges and Challenges every month".

Here is what it shows when you hover over the "?" on the Club Pogo Homepage :

- (21) Mix-n-Match challenges will be available to unlock on the first Thursday of each month
- Each turn will cost 14 gems
- The challenges will only be available for 21 days and won't be available anywhere else

https://www.pogo.com/challenge/badge-magic.do
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

No more bargain on the first unlocking?   Harumphhhhh!

Mayhem

Yeah, it appears there are no deals on the first unlocking. Also, this new system should kick in on June 1st.

mycatownsme

Sounds like a big mess to me. It will be interesting to see more details on how this will work.
Not too keen on buying badges that I have no clue to the challenge.
Heck, I don't buy the so called super star badge unless I know what I will need to do in order to get the badge.
Plus, it sure does sound like the cost is going to be more and as it is I have cut back on current purchases. Especially if I don't care for the badge icon.
I also have a strong feeling a lot of these badges will include the power up purchases in order to complete them. For example Cookie, Solitaire Garden for 2 examples.
And to top things off, I heard a rumor that the membership to Pogo is going up to $60 in September! stop.gif  I hope this is not true. Time will tell on all of these issues.

Mayhem

Quote from: mycatownsme on May 23, 2017, 11:08:21 AM
And to top things off, I heard a rumor that the membership to Pogo is going up to $60 in September! stop.gif

I don't that's true, as they would lose a lot of members if that happened.