This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stinkin Seeds and Stinkin EA

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

Now I'm not getting seeds in Solitaire Gardens.  Finished all the levels and trying to earn enough so my star count goes up.  I only had 21,000.  Spent them even though I know the limit is 50,000 but it didn't help.  The people in the forums aren't getting any responses from EA.... surprise surprise.  I don't think I'll even bother with them.  I don't need added frustration.  I used different browsers.................... it's not me, even though EA and Pogo would like to make you think so................ thanks for letting me vent
girls18.gif

Squid

Sorry, Gigi!  I think Pogo is having hot flashes or something because yesterday there were loading problems.  Yesterday, Connect 4 wasn't giving Daily Challenge credit.  There always seems to be a glitch or two in their workings.  I haven't been in SOL GAR for over a week.  I was able to stockpile the 50K for the next garden.  Maybe it will be fixed soon?  i hope so.

Yoming 2

I gave up on Gardens............the auto ( PB ) was not picking up cards it should have and when you finish a puzzle with 4 cards left and only get 1/2 a star it gets annoying and boring.  I refuse to  babysit an auto for any length of time and when the rewards are skimpy----bye-bye.   

july4th_25.gif        july4th_33.gif      july4th_20.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on May 26, 2017, 11:04:54 AM
Now I'm not getting seeds in Solitaire Gardens.  Finished all the levels and trying to earn enough so my star count goes up.  I only had 21,000.  Spent them even though I know the limit is 50,000 but it didn't help.  The people in the forums aren't getting any responses from EA.... surprise surprise.  I don't think I'll even bother with them.  I don't need added frustration.  I used different browsers.................... it's not me, even though EA and Pogo would like to make you think so................ thanks for letting me vent
girls18.gif

Did you know that the max you can earn in a day is 20,000? With the max overall being 50,000

gigi

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 26, 2017, 08:26:33 PM
Did you know that the max you can earn in a day is 20,000? With the max overall being 50,000
I did not know that about daily quota.  Thanks.  However, I did spend my seeds and have less than 2000 but still won't give me any.  Appreciate your feedback, maybe tomorrow will be better

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on May 26, 2017, 08:45:47 PM
I did not know that about daily quota.  Thanks.  However, I did spend my seeds and have less than 2000 but still won't give me any.  Appreciate your feedback, maybe tomorrow will be better

Yeah, once you've collected 20,000 in a day, you stop earning until the next day, when you can earn another 20,000...etc.. Doesn't matter how many you spend in a day - you can only earn 20,000. I'm fed up with Pogo limiting our stockpiling in order to force us to buy power-ups.

gigi

Good thing I know how to copy and paste.  I posted the following in Pogo forum, they deleted it so I posted it again.  Can't they handle the truth?
Quote from: xxxxxxxxxOver night the game has stopped giving seeds.  I contacted EA this am they said I had to wait 24 hours till they will look into this problem.  I asked Really?  They said some times it takes 24 hours to receive things in the game.  I said the seed box comes up right after they game ends.  If it worked right it would never take 24 hours to come up.  I had the same problem last October along with many others.  Any body else having the same problem?
I just found out that you also have a daily limit of 20,000 seeds.  Once you reach that many you won't get any more for that 24 hour period.  Ridiculous.   And if you stock pile them so you can "really" go shopping, you can (as mentioned my another member) only stock pile 50,000.............. why?  There is no logical reason why they would do that.  But I have to be careful here because whenever I talk about EA in a negative way (like bad customer service) they delete my posts, so read fast LOL

edited:  PogoID in quote has been modified for protection of anonymity.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on May 27, 2017, 08:36:55 PM
I just found out that you also have a daily limit of 20,000 seeds.  Once you reach that many you won't get any more for that 24 hour period.  Ridiculous.

I think that's what I told you in posts a few days ago, here in this forum, in this thread.

gigi

yes you did, but when I was in pogo's forum I couldn't remember who told me...... when I said "I found out" I didn't mean "I" found it, I should have said "I was told" lol  You get the credit for sure.  Don't know what I would do without all the information I get on this site.
inlove1.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gigi on May 28, 2017, 07:51:52 AM
yes you did, but when I was in pogo's forum I couldn't remember who told me...... when I said "I found out" I didn't mean "I" found it, I should have said "I was told" lol  You get the credit for sure.  Don't know what I would do without all the information I get on this site.
inlove1.gif

I'm so sorry. I misunderstood your post. I thought you were saying that you read that post in the Pogo forum and that's where you found out.  Clearly, I shouldn't post until I've had a chance to wake up completely.   embrace.gif

gigi

Stinker, as a matter of fact, someone replied to my post in pogo forum and said they didn't see that in any of pogo's posts, only the 50,000.  So keep those secrets coming. OMG I'm the champ of goof ups, never apologize and take away my title hahahahahahahaha

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview