PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 03:15:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Did anyone hear the rumor of Pogo increase price?

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

I do not remember where I read that there was a rumor of the subscription to Pogo was going up.

Does anyone know of this? If yes, do you know where you read it?

I may have posted it at this site from another but just can not remember for sure.

And it was stated a rumor and not fact. And I can't remember how much it was going to cost.

I read so  much at different sites and after a few days it's hard to remember where I read it.

Mayhem

I believe a lot of people feel that $40/year is already too much. If Pogo does decide to increase the yearly subscription, I don't think it's going to be well received.

They make enough money off gems as it is. If they get too greedy, it could backfire on them.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on May 30, 2017, 06:15:40 PM
I believe a lot of people feel that $40/year is already too much. If Pogo does decide to increase the yearly subscription, I don't think it's going to be well received.

They make enough money off gems as it is. If they get too greedy, it could backfire on them.

I agree with the greed issue, however, many people feel that Pogo is a hobby and as far as hobbies go, it's a cheap one. I can't think of any other gaming sites that offer as much for as little as Pogo does - not counting the gem fiasco and these new games that are hard to win without them. 

mycatownsme

Thank you all for the great thoughts and replies.
I will sit by and watch like the rest of us to see what happens.  watching you.gif

gran2x2

I won't pay more..Pogo already gets enough from me with games and gems..everything costs now with not a lot of improvement from where I sit. I will just start playing more facebook games...