This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New to this.....can you help me learn how to post a question

Started by Kybarefoot,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kybarefoot

white flag.gif i have searched the world of internet and cannot find out how people are receiving a guest pass to. Club Pogo.... I havent played since 2012 and i miss my game which is tri peaks solitare

Mayhem

Unfortunately, Pogo hasn't offered any free club pogo passes in years. You're best bet right now is join any Pogo game room and ask in chat if anyone has a "guest pass" they can give you.

Welcome to PogoCheats!  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Mayhem

I don't think they are begging for a pass ... they just want to know where to get one.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Welcome, Ky.  I hope you're able to get a pass in the rooms.  Usually people are happy to help with that.  If you've already used a guest pass under your Pogo ID, you probably won't get another one to work.  Good luck.

snowflower

cheerleading.gif
Hi Ky, welcome to Pogo Cheats, this's THE BEST site you'll find anywhere!! All kinds of good stuff posted here  dancing16.gif

MsMissy

Hi KY, Welcome to the Group. a great site & alot of nice people  who are willing to  help you or if you need advice on something.  hi11.gif

Yoming 2

Always nice to see new members..........enjoy the site...it's friendly and helpful

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview