PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 10:42:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 19 - Summer, 2017

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

There are some very large personalities playing the game this year.
And I was thinking it was going to be very different with an older group.
They are not boring but a few are getting to be real hard to watch.
One of the biggest reasons why I record and watch later.
Fast forward over anyone I don't care to listen to is a great feature this way.

You may be on to something about the "feelings of entitlement ".

But it won't stop me from watching. Never a dull moment.  popcorn2.gif

Squid

I'll keep watching but the show always confirms with me how superficial and selfish people can be.  If many of them were my children, I would be ashamed. 

mycatownsme

When it involves money, lines of morality, honesty and character are very blurred and that is when it gets rough. I think this is why I can really appreciate the past players who played a really good game and kept their standards held high but still won the money. I will not mention names, but the seasons when the person won but played an awful game are my least favorite. I didn't watch BB for a couple of seasons because of it. And right now, I have a couple of friends who stopped watching this season after the first episode. They just can not get into it. Don't care for it at all. My hope is that they will come back to watch once some of the people they just do not like at all will get voted out and then the ones left will make it more interesting for all. I miss their input and talking about Big Brother a lot and it makes it even more fun hearing how they are feeling about it all. Like we do here.

mycatownsme

Live feeds have been down for 5 hours now and from what I am reading some that have paid for the live feed are not happy at all and feeling like a fool.
My free channel on Directv, POP, has the house guest interviews on how they plan to play the game, all pre game stuff, or the fish in tank swimming.
I wonder what happened with the POV? They had been locked in the house since this past thursday while BB crew was building the set for this. Not clear if this is even the reason right now.
Sure hope Cody didn't snap!  shocked.gif

Squid

Weren't they vying for the HOH when the last show ended?  I remember Christmas (what a name!) crawling on all fours while the tickets were falling.  I don't think she is going to make it much further... she's in great shape but some of these challenges are going to be too challenging for her injury.  I don't think she broke any bones but she probably tore some ligaments.  Either way, it's not looking good for her.

mycatownsme

Yes. that was the HOH game on tv. This was for the POV last night.
After Christms got an MRI done on her foot, they did find a broken bone.
So far she is not giving up and wants to continue to play. But you can tell the walking with crutches and her foot hurts and I believe she is getting something for pain because she finally was able to get some sleep before the POV yesterday and Kevin teased her because she was snoring.
She owns her own gym and as a result of that, she is in great shape but I find it hard to see her winning the game with how difficult the comps can be. She can only do so much in her condition.
It's going to be a good show this week and look forward to it.

Squid

The POV?  Was that on your DirecTV channel?  BBAD?  I still don't know who won HOH!  You're way ahead of me, I think, Cat!

mycatownsme

I hope you were able to watch the show last night to see who won HOH.
I hesitate to write everything I see from watching BBAD because it is up to the latest happenings.
I try to keep that in mind when posting here but it can get confusing.
But I know a lot of people would rather see the show to know what happens rather then spoil it by reading it here.
Has anyone heard from Gran? I can see her watching those live feeds and having lots of fun.
I was happy to see Paul get HOH. There is a lot less tension in the house now.
Cody is not a happy person at all. Neither is Jessica. Kind of sad that they were so harsh while in power.
Also noticed that when Paul got his HOH key, he had  a letter from family etc.
Cody had none of that. No letter or family pictures, that I remember anyways.

Squid

I think Cody is nothing but a bully.  He plows his way through every situation and couldn't care less about the casualties and destruction left behind.  I am praying that Paul and the others can convince Ramses to throw the POV challenge.  They would have to convince him that he is UBER safe.  If Ramses wins, he will use it on himself and they will lose a team member (hopefully Josh).  If they can convince him he will be safe, they can use the POV on one of the other two nominees and get Cody up on the block.  I want Cody GONE!

I LOVE this temptation stuff.  It is throwing twists and turns into the game like never before.  Just when you think a plan is safe, a new twist changes everything! 

Aside from the whining and base behavior, I'm enjoying the game play!  I am glad Paul is there but I wish he would stop shouting.   I think Paul is an EXCELLENT player.

mycatownsme

Well, after tonight, we will see if Cody makes it back into the BB house.
It will be interesting to see what falls upon the house because of Jessie taking the temptation.
And Julie hinted that it was not going to be the same battle back as last year.
Should be a good show tonight. Looking forward to seeing what happens.  popcorn2.gif

Squid

I agree... we get an extra show this week because of this battle back, which makes me happy.  I am REALLY hoping that Cody doesn't make it back.  I know that if he does, the drama goes way up and the audience loves drama - but I do not like this man or his bullying ways.  I was disappointed that Jessica got the last temptation but I understand the drama of it all.  Of course she took the temptation!   I enjoy seeing what the consequences are going to be to the rest of the house.  I was so surprised that she didn't use the temptation last night, which wound up being smart.  She didn't get one vote and I thought she would. 

I think I'm hoping that the blonde girl wins the battle back into the house.  I don't know why.  She or Cameron.  I don't want Dominque back, either, because I don't like her drama and all her crazy gestures.  I thought the "speaking in tongues" praying was a little bit weird.

I'll be thinking of you tonight, Cat, enjoy the show!   bbq21.gif  bbq29.gif  popcorn2.gif  bubblegum.gif

Squid

Oh, no!  Now we have to watch Cody incessantly brush his teeth again!

mycatownsme

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
It's a wonder he still has whole teeth and not just nubs! Geesch! 
embarrassed.gif The look of Cody in a few years and that is if he is lucky to save those 2 teeth.

I don't know about you but I am loosing interest in BB.
Cody and Jessica are not interesting at all. They are boring and really bring this show down. imho.
Josh and Ramses and Elana are a fast forward on the recording making it easier to see those who are lots more interesting to watch and skip right past them. Hope they get voted out soon so the game can be fun to watch again. Right now it is like nails on a chalk board.
The control of BB Production on this season is front and center making it even less enjoyable.

I have been a fan for many years but this is not what I thought this season would be like.

Even Raven has been telling stories of 2 medical issues and now there is doubt to how valid things are to what she is saying. To be able to play BB, you need to pass medical check up that allows you to be healthy to play. It is not adding up and taking away from the game.

Christmas is the only one with a medical issue, broken foot bones etc, that has shown she is really a hard player and would be fun to watch if this accident on the set did not happen.

I don't know, maybe it's our heat wave that has gotten to me. But even to write about something positive in the game right now is really hard for me to do.

I will be back to post if things improve but if they stay the same, I will be hanging up my hat on this one and look forward to Survivor.

Are you ready to skip this season or do you have the strength and hope to hang in there?

Squid

There are definitely people who irritate me but I'm still interested.  The Den of Temptation has brought it up a notch, I think, and I'm sorry there will be no more for the rest of the season.   Cody and Jessica are making me a little nauseous.  They don't play up Raven or Matthew or Elena at all.  I don't really know them.

mycatownsme

Final Curtain for me until the winner is announced.  giggle2.gif

Squid

I don't know if you're watching anymore, Cat, but did Kevin just use his toothbrush to brush his teeth and then immediately use the same toothbrush to brush his eyebrows, his sideburns and his hair (with the hair product in it) .... and then go immediately back to brushing his teeth?????

vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif

mycatownsme

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I did see that and still laughing. I think he got BB Brain. It finally hit him.

I wonder if he has been doing this all the time and BB just happened to catch him now?

They are all going bonkers in there.

I had hopes he would be one of the final 2 but guess the house has decided to go another way.

I do plan on giving him a vote for Americas Favorite Player so he will win that money. He will be able to add it to the $25,000 he won in the very beginning and walk away with enough to make all of the isolation and abuse he has had to put up with in there. BB should have put in a couple of older players so they could have helped one another and not be cast aside and left alone. He was at least around 30 years older then the rest. 
But he sure was awful in the competitions except that first one so that did not help him either.

Only 3 weeks to go.  I hope he doesn't decide to brush any hair below his neck with that toothbrush!  giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: mycatownsme on August 31, 2017, 03:20:00 PM
I hope he doesn't decide to brush any hair below his neck with that toothbrush!  giggle2.gif

Ewwwww   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

mycatownsme

Squid.....What was going on tonight? Did everything just blow up on Paul?

I gotta go to my BB boards to see what the heck. I was very sorry to see Jason go.
But glad my ear drums will not be under attack with the screaming and loud voice of Raven.
And Alex sure looks like she is not happy at all. Or Josh either.
I hope Christmas and Paul are not working together to final 2. I gotta investigate and watch BBAD for sure tonight.  no-no.gif

Oh Oh  topsecret.gif   Look a this.....  Christmas talks aloud, alone in the dark HOH room. Does she have feelings for Paul?? Her heart flutters, sometimes it stops. She says she's normally not in a position where her heart gets away from her, and it's getting away from her. She says she knows what she's feeling and it scare her. She watches him in the KT alone, on the TV monitor. She wants to tell people how she feels about them, and is in "purgatory of emotion" because she can't. She says after the show, she'll find out whether or not her heart is broken or healed.

"Paul makes me smile. There's a little nugget of information. *sighs*"

Squid

Wow!  You caught some juicy stuff with Christmas.  I am really wondering what is going on with her now.  Time will tell!  I like Paul - I think he's smart and a darn good player.  He has a sense of humor, etc.  I just wish he would stop shouting!

Yes, Paul did some damage tonight with the jury.  This was his mistake last season.  He did, in fact, stay true to his word with Jason and Alex by voting for Kevin but he manipulated the votes so that he knew it would be a tie and he knew how Christmas would break that tie.  His hands were clean but now the jury will know that he made deals with everyone - and you can't be loyal to EVERYONE, eventually.  If he is in the final two, history will probably repeat itself and he won't win.  When Alex -and even Christmas - find out he was playing both ends against the middle, they will be furious, just like Jason was tonight.

I was so happy to hear there will be a Winter BB!  I am wondering what celebs they will get for the show.  This should be fascinating.  I am such a voyeur!  lol

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/big-brother-team-reveals-celebrity-winter-edition-exclusive/ar-AAru7Ap?li=AA2qN5v&ocid=spartandhp

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview