This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 19 - Summer, 2017

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

Not sure if we still have any Big Brother watchers anymore.
But just in case I have the schedule below.
I hope they have some good players this year like they did last year.
Can anyone forget Victor or Paul and his beard? Or the winner Nicole saying Cory in her high pitched voice?
Won't be long now and will have our summer show to watch again.  magnifier.gif

Wed, June 28 - 8pm - Two-hour premiere
Thu, June 29 - 9pm - One-hour episode
Sun, July 2 - 8pm - One-hour episode

Regular Scheduling will start
July 5th and be hour long episodes every Wednesday 8pm
Thursday at 9pm
Sunday at 8pm

*All times listed are EST

Squid

That's great, thanks!  I saw a preview this evening and either they are showing old clips or they have some previous contestants coming back.  I wish they would just use a fresh batch of people.  I really like this show... it must be the voyeur in me!  LOL

gran2x2

mycatownsme

Hi to you both, elf2.gif

I found the following info on what you were posting about and wanted to share.
I don't think I can put the web site but can you PM me and I can give it to you that way if you want to see for yourself?
Not sure if this is okay with rules here at PC. But here is what I found out that relates to your posts.

The web site *deleted site here* reports there are some spoilers out on the upcoming season. It reports "Julie Chen Hints All New Cast, CBS Axes All-Star 2 Season" Right after "Big Brother 18" wrapped up last year, Chen explained that CBS "probably" will never air another all-star season because it received the worst ratings in the series history. She went on to explain that most BB fans prefer watching an all new cast.
Apparently, CBS did a research study and found that most "Big Brother" fans didn't want to see an all-star season, but didn't mind when they brought a few veteran players back.

Sounds like it may fit more peoples wants and likes this year.  cheesy.gif

Squid

Thanks, Cat!  I saw a preview with that irritating return houseguest with the super long hair extensions.  I can't remember her name but if she comes back, I might not watch - that's how bad I think she is.  I don't mind 2-4 veterans coming back but I won't watch all-stars and I won't watch the seasons that appear only on the web or those subscription tv channels (can't remember the name). 

I'm hoping it's a good season.  The show is a good summer filler while almost everything else goes into reruns.

Enjoy!

mycatownsme

Hi Squid,
Oh I think I know who you are talking about. Her name was Michelle or there was Natalie, the one who was with James and was so mean to him. Drove me crazy. But they are together and dating after the show. I was shocked to read that.
There is an article about her at this site also and what she is planning.
I do not do the subscription either. I don't have the time to sit and watch 24 hours a day, 7 days a week either.
I do get that special channel that would broadcast BBAD...Big Brother After Dark. That went from Midnight until 3 in the morning. I would record it and watch when I could. That was free on my DirecTV so that wasn't bad. But I had no control on where the camera would be in whatever room. You watched what they were showing. But it was fun to see some of the behind the scenes stuff that they would not show on air. And you could see the end of a lot of the competitions, rather then wait for the next showing.
I hope with you that this season will be good. I liked last season too so will have to wait and see.
And it is nice to have something to watch during the summer months.

I also got permission to post the link to where I find some great information on Big Brother. When you copy and paste the address below, you will need to click on that link and once on that page click on Big Brother to get that information there. There is lots.
If anyone finds anything on that site that should not be allowed here, Please let Mayhem know so it can be removed.
We want to keep this a great site and so far I have found all good and mostly look at Big Brother stuff.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2017/big-brother-19-spoilers-julie-chen-hints-all-new-cast-cbs-axes-all-star-2-season/

Squid

gran2x2

Last I read james and natalie are history and she sued him to make him stop bad mouthing her....lol...I am a feed addict so I watch all the time...insomnia sucks so I watch feeds...

mycatownsme

I also heard that about those two. And surprised to read that  Below more info....

Survivor spoilers tease that a Big Brother 18 contestant may be appearing on the CBS reality TV show.  Natalie Negrotti, who appeared on Big Brother 18, revealed that she is ready for a new adventure and believes that Survivor would be the perfect show for her.
Natalie told Us Weekly that she would love to do another television show. She believes that she would be great at Survivor because she is "one with nature." The only slight problem she had was where to go to the bathroom, Negrotti said you must relieve yourself in the wilderness or go in the water. That idea is scary for her.
The Big Brother 18 alum revealed that she grew up going hiking and climbing trees and added that she is a "complete tomboy" even though she is a "girly girl." Natalie joked that she was raised in another country, so it's a little different than here in the United States.

The main benefit to Survivor for Negrotti was that it is only a month long, versus three months on Big Brother. However, Negrotti hasn't ruled out the possibility of returning to BB in the future.  The Big Brother 18 alum revealed that CBS contacted her about appearing on "one of their shows," but she wouldn't disclose which show.
Several weeks ago, Natalie's ex-boyfriend and fellow co-star, James Huling posted a Periscope video revealing that Natalie sent him a cease and desist letter. She claimed that he was slandering her name, when, in reality, Huling was doing everything he could to defend her to the BB18 fan base.
James came unglued; he couldn't hold back anymore. He told his social media fans that she allegedly cheated on him and forced him to lie that they were together, when months ago they broke up.
natalie negrotti
Since Natalie may be sue happy, many Big Brother fans assume that will scare off CBS, and any possible deals she had to return would be dead. Big Brother fans, would you like to see Natalie Negrotti on Survivor? Do you think CBS would consider casting her on another show, knowing that she will sue at the drop of a hat?

gran2x2

Hopefully Survivor will never be so hard up for players that they take her on...She is such a snob and one show with her was more than enough...

Squid

Some people make a career out of these reality shows.

mycatownsme

Gran...I totally missed reading that you got the live feeds. Is it hard to set up? I am computer challenged and have thought of doing the live feed but then I'm not sure I would get it to work right and mess up my computer.
You must like it and so I need to ask, what do you like best about the live feed?
I would think it would be great to go to whatever room  you want to listen to that conversation rather then be stuck with whatever the person in charge makes you watch. Just curious.
I honestly do not think Nat would make it 4 to 5 days max on Survivor. She was always complaining about the bathroom issues especially when there were so many to start. Can you see her going out in nature? I do not see it at all.  giggle2.gif  Plus she has made a pretty nasty impression from being on Big Brother and James was one of the nice veterans and very popular who dragged her through a lot of the game. And then she turned on him and got so very mean to him. It was so sad to watch and hard to believe she would even be that way. But, I guess they get used to the cameras and forget they are there.

Squid, I have seen couples go from Big Brother to Amazing Race. But can't think of any one but Caleb who went on Survivor from Big Brother. But there probably were a few. I wonder what draws them to do them? One would be enough for me and that is if I ever could talk myself into doing one in the first place.

Squid

Caleb Reynolds went from BB to Survivor twice!  There was another one, can't remember.   Let me google....
Hayden Moss, the BB winner, went to Survivor, too.

gran2x2

I love the live feeds..I have been getting them for like 6 years now. There is no actual set up..You just buy all access for like 6$ a month and click the live feeds tab on the cbs page and there they are...nothing to install or download..simple..it's just like watching any tv show online. You can watch any time 24/7...nothing is hidden or edited..it's all live as it happens..I have insomnia often and it gives me something to watch till I can fall asleep again...lol...some of the HOH comps and stuff are blocked from feeds but for me...it's worth the money and when the feeds go live again you always know what happened during the blocked times... I will say this much...if all you watch is the tv show you never see the true nature of the players..it is edited to suit cbs ...with the feeds you see who they really are not what cbs wants you to see. If you saw the 3 girls from OTT you would know they were not little innocents.

mycatownsme

Thanks Gran. It sounds so easy to get those live feeds, I may need to give this a second thought this year.
I have gotten a free channel with my Directv service for 3 hours every night. But no control what you can watch.
And I thought the cost was more then six dollars a month on the live feeds. Really good price.
I agree about the cbs editing when it comes to show time. I have had times wondering if I was watching the same show when I would compare the 3 hours a night to what I saw broadcast. Big difference. And the true nature of the hamsters is a lot better to tell even from what I would get when it's not filtered. I really appreciate all this info. And happy to hear this helps you out when the insomnia kicks in. I'm looking forward to the first show and finding out who is going to be on there this year.

Oh yes Squid. Hayden was another one and excellent. How could I forget him?  giggle2.gif

I didn't realize Caleb was married and is expecting a baby with wife. He seems like such a nice guy also.
I wanted him to win Survivor so much but it didn't happen.

Thanks for the info. 

gran2x2

You are so welcome...If I can help with anything Big brother just yell...I have been a hopeless addict since season 1...lol... lipsrsealed.gif giggle2.gif popcorn2.gif

Something I want to mention if you get live feeds...depending on what internet provider you have it could raise your usage and your monthly charge. I sadly have AT&T..my only choice in the boonies and my internet charge doubles during BB season. If you have uverse or a nolimit internet data plan then you are good to go...I would check to be sure and not be shocked if your when bill goes up.

mycatownsme

Good to know. I have Charter for internet and will give them a call to see. If I am on a limit, this will be good to know and what I can do to possibly lower costs with a plan they offer for a limited time and then go back to what I have.

I so wish I had the live feed for the season when it was Dr Will and Janelle. I loved that season.
Your BB addiction is a good one and one that gives you help when you're not able to sleep and too late to call anyone for company. This fills the need very nicely.

And I like it too. I will go to the places that live feeders will post what is happening. That helps to know what is going on.
And appreciate those kind people for doing that too. But having the feed to see for myself would be nice too.
I'm still thinking about it. I only have one computer and don't know how I would be able to do Pogo and watch Big Brother.
I'm a Pogo addict and some days wonder how I get done what I need to do in my daily living.  giggle2.gif

Thanks for this tip and I will look into it.

mycatownsme

giggle2.gif You beat me to the news. Are you going to watch and give us your feelings about the new hamsters?

On Monday, June 19 at 11 AM EST / 8 AM PST, Big Brother fans can meet the cast of Season 19 for the very first time when they are introduced through the BB Live Feeds. That's more than a full week before the two-hour season premiere, which airs on Wednesday, June 28 at 8/7c.

gran2x2

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview