This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Big Brother 19 - Summer, 2017

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

Being a BB Fan I am also curious as to this celebrity version. And something to watch during the winter to help pass those long cold days. The celebrity part is the worry in a way because I can think of some real annoying people they could put on there like that Spencer and Heidi. Can you imagine how these 2 would behave? And how to you get them to behave?  help.gif  I can hear that recorded voice repeating over and over and over again...Stop That or You are not allowed to talk about your diary room sessons.  giggle2.gif
It will be very interesting to see how things turn out for Paul in the end. I have read so many articles from past BB players who give him lots of credit and feel he has a very good chance to be able to pull this off.
I know Raven flipped her way on stage and my heart was happy to see this one out...finally.
Yes, we still have the loud voice of Paul yet to endure but not for long and it will be over. I do like Paul and then he will do something that I do not like.  Paul is very very smart to be able to do all he has done this year. I wonder if he has any grey hairs growing in that beard of his after all this drama? His mind has to be running all of the time to pull off what he has been able to do.
I agree that there will be more unhappy people to come but this is Big Brother and that money makes all the difference in this game. It's the prize!  I do not know of one person who was there this year that would not do the same thing if they could to get their BB hands on that money.
I'm still thinking of casting my votes for Jason for America Favorite Player.

Oh, also found another piece of juicy info on Jessica. She has been posting she has a surprise for all especially Cody and the guess of most is that she is pregnant! Yep, you read that right. I hope for the sake of all that this is not true and she has a different surprise.
I do not remember seeing her say on the show something about getting married but I did  tune out a lot during that time. Lots of drama this year.

And then we will start on Survivor! Are you a fan of that show?

Squid

Yes, I watch Survivor, too.  Those are the only two reality shows I watch. 

I find Jason very likeable and very genuine.  He sure doesn't know when to keep his trap shut, though.  He was spilling the beans left and right.  He is not very cunning and cannot pull off a lie, so he winds up telling all he knows.  Someone like that never makes it to the end.  Good people can win but you have to be a little cunning somewhere along the line. 

Yep, I bet Jessica's pregnant.  When I think of Cody fathering a child with her, I can only see a baby with bugged out demon eyes.  He has some real problems and could use some counseling.  He is emotionally stunted and has real anger issues.  That poor baby.  In the BB contest where they had to hide things in the house, they came upon a boatload of condoms in the bedrooms.  Couldn't Jessica and Cody have practiced safe sex?

I don't really know Spencer and Heidi.  I remember them being in the news for awful behavior and I think they were on a couple of talk shows.  They were in the limelight prior to my voyeuristic tendencies came into being.  LOL.  They should be coming out with a celebrity list soon because it goes on the air in January, I think, and they have to be in the house for approx. 3 months, right?  They might be going in right after this season ends!  I wish they'd use A-list celebrities.  I wouldn't mind watching Brad Pitt and George Clooney taking showers (separately, of course), sudsing up their hair, talking strategy.   giggle2.gif  wow.gif

mycatownsme

Oh yes, I was not sure about Jason at first but he sure did grow on me and ended up being a favorite.
His biggest mistake in this game was talking crap one day and he jumped on the let's pick on Kevin band wagon and said he would like to see Kevins' wife sexually assaulted in front of the daughters and then the daughters attacked also. I could not believe what he was saying. He was laughing when saying this stuff but it still was bad. It caused a verbal battle between Kevins wife and Jasons wife on the internet. Kevins wife was very upset about Jason saying those things and Jasons wife apologized but kevins wife refused the apology. I do not think Kevin is going to have a very happy home for a while when he gets there. It really was bad and stupid. He would do and say some of the dumbest things and then other times he had a heart of gold.
The mess you spoke of in the bedroom belonged to Raven and Matt. Used and stuffed in a drawer instead of throwing them away. Weird, nasty and just plain ignorant. Good they used them but why save the dumb things? Did Raven think they would keep the ants away?
But BB has always made sure they had protection provided and on hand for all to use. I have found more on the subject of Jessica and being pregnant and I hope and pray that it is not true. Cody has one child now that I wonder how he supports. He spoke of having a truck that he could not  keep running. Maybe it's all talk for attention for Jessica and I pray that is all it is.
I think I may be confused as to who BB call celebrity players? Do they mean past BB favorite players or George Clooney and Brad Pitt type?
Did you get to see the show tonight? It was pretty good and I thought Kevin may finally win a comp! I wonder if Josh will cause all of Pauls hard work to blow up and Paul not win?
I wonder if there will be peace on finale night with the Jason remarks? I also wonder if Josh family will be able to be there  due to the hurricane in Florida? I think he said he was from Miami but not sure. Lots going on.

Squid

Yikes!  Where are you getting this stuff, Cat?  BB After Dark, the feeds? 

If Jason was the one to say that about Kevin's wife, why would Kevin have a rough time when he goes home?  I'm so confused!

I haven't seen last night's show yet, I have it on the DVR

ETA:   why would Josh take all that heat for letting Jason go?  It was a group decision but he's acting like he alone did it and Paul is barking at him like they have had nothing to do with each other... and Josh is letting him.  Sometimes, I am really confused.

mycatownsme

Jason is going to have the rough time when he gets out of the BB house. His wife is very upset over his comments and she did try to apologize to Kevins wife but she refused. I should have said Jason rough time and not Kevin.
I think Kevin has been treated very poorly and he and his family too.
I do get a lot of info from BBAD and also get info from reading the boards that have the people who pay for the live feeds and write what is going on. And then there are the TMZ or ET and CBS clips and articles too. Lots of them out there.
This stuff was making it hard to stick with bb for me for a while too. Just too much info that I did not want to know about at all.
The stuff that Jason said about Kevins wife and girls had Alex sitting there too and she was laughing about it all. And here she made such a fuss about that kind of talk when Jessica was pulling her poke in private areas and Alex said how bad that was because of a friend of hers was attacked and it brought back those sad memories. But when Jason was speaking like he did she thought it was funny. She was one who laughed the hardest while Jason was talking. No one called him out on talking that way at all. Talk always was Kevin was liar, floater, not really have that many kids, played old man who could not do a thing and on and on. I don't know how many times I heard how much they hated Kevin and wanted him gone. They would sleep in a different room just to be mean and leave him alone. Kevin has been through so much and this has been very hard to watch.
I think there is only 9 more days to go and it will be done. I would love it if Kevin won this thing.
As hard as Paul has worked to win and all he has done, I no longer want him to win. But when youu read articles from the past winners, they are all saying Paul is playing a great game. 

Last nights show is good. I think you will enjoy it.

Josh is just Josh. He says yes to something but then he has second thoughts. When you watch last nights show, you will see him in the apple room talking to Paul and the look Josh gets on his face. He really does seem to get so wishy washy and it is so hard to figure him out.
You are right. He was asked in a group meeting if he wanted to do it and Christmas said she would do it and Josh said no. He wanted to do it. But then he got crazy.

Squid

These last days are going to be interesting and drama-filled!

mycatownsme

I gotta say I am looking forward to the end and see who wins what.  And move on to Survivor.  popcorn2.gif

Squid

I always am sad when the ending comes.  I want more.  I think that's why I'm glad about the celebrity version this winter.  Hope it's good.

mycatownsme

I can understand how you feel about it ending. But, I gotta admit this year was tough for me to hang in there. And I am glad some of the people got voted out so it got to be better for me to come back to watch again.

I see there are no live feeds until wednesday at 9. I'm a little confused about that because the show is on tv before that right? Or is it at 9 for tv too. It's gonna be a busy night.

I am not looking forward to the celebrity one because of there only being 2 people so far that are not obnoxious. Natalie was on bad girls club and New York has been on many shows and both could make or break BB for good depending.  giggle2.gif

Have you seen the Comic books that have been released of the evicted house guests yet?

Squid

I haven't seen the comics, must be funny.  I don't know these celebs so I'm trying to go in with an open mind.  If it gets too obnoxious, I'll walk away

Squid

Paul is a force to be reckoned with.  I was playing along with the HOH competition and I got them all right, too!  I really like Alex but from a strategic standpoint, getting rid of her was a smart move.  Maybe Christmas should go next.  If Paul, Josh and Kevin are left as the final three, Paul has a better chance of winning.  Kevin floated through the game, Josh was nothing but a whiny baby and Paul played pretty brilliantly even though he lacks trust from others at this point.  If Christmas stays as the final three, Paul might not fare as well.   

Paul is now HOH and gets to compete for the final HOH, too!  That's pretty great from a game perspective.

mycatownsme

Well, I was really happy to have the option to record BBAD because it showed the 3 of them sleeping almost the whole 3 hours last night.  giggle2.gif  I let it record and worked on Pogo and getting the Sol Gardens levels. When I went to see if they ever did wake up, I saw about the last 20 minutes of them talking a little here and there but was not able to make out much of what they were saying.
I was able to hear Christmas say her left arm and hand was going to take a month to get back to feeling better again. I did not hear if her foot was okay. Josh woke up and was at energy level 5 and Christmas and Paul were asking him to tone it down to level 1. Paul was pretty tired and showed no intention of getting out of bed to mingle. He layed there while Christmas, who was sleeping in same bed, was putting her fingers through his hair. I need to go check around to see what happened.
CBS is messed up with the vote for Americas Favorite Player. Lots of complaints because votes are not going through as people report. I tried several times to get my votes in for Kevin but I noticed the same thing. I hope BB fixes this issue in time to get the votes to count the way they are being voted. Gee...I wonder if it's the Russians again? First the votes for president and now Big Brother?  watching you.gif nono.gif
I do hope Paul does win. He worked hard to do all he did.
And I really like Alex and she was a beast in the comps. I agree with you that she had to go.
This will be very interesting to see how it all plays out.

Squid

As well as they worked together and as much as I like both of them, either Paul or Alex had to take the other one out at some point.  The chips just fell in a manner that allowed Paul to make the move.  Paul deserves this win, I think.    I am not voting for Kevin for favorite.  I don't think he played the game well at all.  I think he was kept around because he wasn't much of a threat.  I think Alex and Jason were completely likable and played very well.  I'd like one of them to get favorite.  Wouldn't it be funny if Cameron won it?  hehehe

mycatownsme

I like that there is the option to vote for who you feel deserve it. Nice feature that allows everyone to have input in the one they liked best.
I have noticed at a couple of the places for vote information that Cody is in the lead.
It will be interesting to see who does win it.

Josh was talking into the camera like they are talking to the people watching and he is seriously making a decision NOT to take Paul if he is the one with the choice. And tonight he even mentioned taking Christmas because she played the second HOH game today so hard and tried so hard. I won't say who got what so it doesn't spoil it for when it comes on for the show.
But the thinking of the posters is that Paul maybe should have decided to take Kevin for a sure win and not trusting Josh so much. It was a big surprise to me to see Josh was even talking about not going with Paul. He thinks he could get the bigger prize money if he went with Christmas. So, Paul is getting hints of Josh thinking this way and he is stressed big time. Josh just talks without thinking and when he will say something about would it be better for Josh to not go with Paul, Paul just looks at him and asks what are you talking about? What do you mean? And then Josh will realize what just came out of his mouth and tries to cover what he said with something different but Paul is smart. And stressed!
So it looks like it is not a sure thing for Paul until we get to the end of what will happen.
Christmas has not said who she would take if she ended up being the one to pick. So there is no hint at all who she would decide on. My opinion is Christmas would pick Paul. But looks like an interesting week. There is 2 of the 3 HOH comps complete now. We all know Paul won the first one. The second one was completed today. So we wait for number 3.

Cameron was a very different guy. Christmas kept calling him Malcom for some reason. Everyone would laugh and say that name fit him better then his own. It was a shame he got booted so early. But I don't think Cameron will win it. He is very low on the charts with the voting numbers.  The poor guy never got to play and get known by the others.
It would be a big shock if he did win.  giggle2.gif

Squid

I think anyone taking Paul to the end would be stupid.  Paul may have made some people angry because of his maneuvering and manipulating but, in the past, I've seen those angry people vote for players like that simply because they were so good at the game and that in and of itself deserves respect.  I would vote for Paul if any of these three were in the final.  Paul has to out perform his remaining competitors in order to stay in the game, I think.  Loyalty in this game is all well and good but, EVENTUALLY, everyone has to be disloyal. 

If Josh wins this game, I will be VERY disappointed.  He is so immature and was so irritating.  He did not play the game at all until about a month ago.  At first, it was as though he were a deer in the headlights.  Then, about a month ago, it was as though he woke up and started thinking about the game and strategy.  All the screaming, the meatball talk, the pot banging, the causing of fights with others, etc. showed me how little emotional maturity this guy has.  He started fights like an 8 year old and when the fight was over would go to a corner and cry because someone said mean things to him.  He started the crap, what does he expect??  Not my favorite.

If Paul doesn't win, I hope Christmas wins.  She played the game but was much quieter about it.  How she has survived this long with that foot is incredible.  I know this has nothing to do with anything.... but I hate really dislike her name.  UGH!

Wednesday should be interesting, very interesting.

Survivor is starting.  We'll have to compare notes, Cat!

mycatownsme

Very well said. Everything is spot on.

I keep thinking about Josh and if his family was in the path of Harvey and lost everything and if all ok? This is the only reason why I would feel bad if he did not get at least 2nd place for the money to help his family. But this is not really a good reason at all. Every one of those people have a need for that money and so to say Christmas doesn't need to win because she has money is not fair either. If Paul does not win first place, I do hope Christmas wins too. Her and Paul together at the end and let the jury decide who gets what after the questions and answers.

This end part of the game is always a let down for these drawn out days of waiting but will be good to move on. Survivor is on my going to watch list for sure. And it would be fun to do this again with that show. It's fun to compare feelings with another.

I wonder when we will see Gran again? She has to be in her glory watching those live feeds and getting to see first hand what is going on. It will be nice to see her back and posts again.
I miss her.

Squid

Come back, Gran, we'd love your input!

I'll start a new Boob Tube thread about Survivor after the first show.  It takes me forever to learn everyone's names for some reason so get ready for lots of:  "The guy with the red hair said... blah blah blah", or "The girl with the butterfly tattoo is sneaky!".  LOL, I start getting the names straight about 2/3 through the season. 

See you here on Wednesday, Cat!

mycatownsme

Computer had to have work done on it but all fixed up.....for now.
I can use the ipad to browse but not play at Pogo at all. So I really miss this computer.
I am just like you in trying to remember all the players at the start of Survivor.
So the way you describe them will be much better for me to know who you're talking about also.

I look forward to the finale at Big Brother tonight. I watched the 3 of them fall asleep in the same bed last night. Kind of sad.....they got to be a few new friends and now I won't see them every night anymore.

I think I need to get out more.

I will look for your new Survivor thread.

Squid

I will NEVER understand how they voted Cody as America's favorite houseguest.  NEVER!

I think the Jury was voting emotionally and vengefully.  Paul is right... his stats were there:  powerful player, had his hand in MANY decisions, won a lot of competitions, got everyone rallying around him, was never on the block, etc., etc., etc.   They were just mad because they didn't get to the end.  I'm always astounded that the houseguests are so angry in a game that is specifically designed to lead to disloyality.  They are always shocked to actually see it.  It's all ego.  Paul should have won and they were petty about it.  Josh played in the end but he was nowhere near the caliber of Paul, imo.

Paul was shocked... did you see his face?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview