Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Passwords

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Is it me or does this seem a bit kooky:

The full password requirements are as follows:
•The password must be changed at least every 60 days.
•The password must be a minimum of eight (8) and a maximum of 20 characters long.
•The password must contain at least one number.
•The password must contain at least one lower case letter.
•The password must contain at least one upper case letter.
•The password must contain at least one special character.
•The password must not contain the User ID.
•The password must not contain the following special characters: ? < > ( ) ' " / \ &
•The password must not contain any commonly used dictionary words of three (3) or more characters.
•The password must not contain any four (4) digits that could represent a year between 1900-2100.
•The password must not contain any easily guessed alpha/alphanumeric strings (e.g. abc123, 123123, 1111, qwerty).
•The password must be different from the previous six (6) passwords.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

snap20

haha, oh the days of fed govt passwords. Glad I don't have to do THAT anymore. I had a supervisor that just wrote it on a post it and stuck it to her monitor because of how strict they are. We also couldn't have successive numbers from one password to a new one. So if your previous password was snappy101 your next password couldn't be snappy102. Drove people nuts. LOL

Squid

I'm living your old pain, SnipSnap.  Every 60 days I have to find a new way to say "ScrewYouGov't100timesOver!!!"

mycatownsme

What the.....no way! If I had to have my password set this way, I would need to write it down and then my luck someone would find that paper and get my password anyways.  nono.gif 

Rendassor

It's easily to get confused with the passwords if you change them too often, and writing them down somewhere I think is less secure than to set one good password but for a longer period

Squid

Quote from: Rendassor on June 21, 2017, 12:48:59 AM
It's easily to get confused with the passwords if you change them too often, and writing them down somewhere I think is less secure than to set one good password but for a longer period
Can I interest you in talking to the powers that be?  You make perfect sense.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview