PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:47:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit Bingo Update

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

An update to Poppit Bingo is coming soon!

QuoteComing Soon: Poppit! Bingo Update

Poppit! Bingo is getting a big update this week. What's new? Well, how about loads of new rooms taking Spike to even more landmarks, including some famous Pogo locations. You'll also find new collectibles hidden in prizes and tons of new Badges you can win just by playing!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

catfancie

This is great news.  I am so tired of Room 8 graphics.

MsMissy

Mayhem

Poppit Bingo just got a big update, bringing tons of new features and improvements. There is now 200 ranks to climb.

There are game balance changes, including greater rewards for calling bingos, and reduced rewards for bingos obtained from the cactus cannon. It pays to call those Bingos as soon as you can.

Also, new visual indicators. As you pop balloons, you'll see white circles in their place. These circles will get bigger as you get closer to reaching a Bingo pattern.

Collectibles: Each room has two unique collectibles you can get from popping reward balloons. Collect enough of each, and you'll win new badges. There are five levels of badge for each collectible, giving you hundreds to collect.

More rooms: You can now pop up Bingos in a bunch of delightful new locations, including more world landmarks and even a few famous Pogo locations. Club Pogo Members can unlock these rooms by leveling up. Each room has an accompanying Badge to earn.

Room 22 just happens to be Spike's Mom's House

Game Award Badges: You can win badges, cactus cash and power-up activators for reaching Poppit! Bingo milestones, like getting lots of first place bingos. No activation required.

catfancie

C~M

Sueette

Thanks, do you know when it will actually begin. Mine still has only 50 ranks and I don't have any new rooms.

C~M

It shows this:

Poppit! Bingo will be getting a big update, bringing tons of new features and improvements. Let's take a look at what's to come:

Also this:

There will be 200 Ranks to climb.

http://news.pogo.com/pop-and-collect-in-new-poppit-bingo-update/

Mayhem

My mistake, I'll just merge this thread with the "coming soon" one.

C~M

A little birdie told me it will be released tomorrow after maintenance.

mycatownsme

I see the $$$$$$ for this game after the update.
If this is going to be, I will only play for a challenge badge and no more.
I am ranked out now and did a previous post about why would anyone buy power ups?
Now I think I may have my answer. Power ups will be the only way to win.
And I also read that the game will be to call bingo asap and not wait.
That will cut any reward to a lot less people. Not good. And kind of sad.
I really enjoy Pogo too. I guess time will tell.  undecided.gif bad mood.gif

Mayhem

The update is now available. You must use Firefox or Chrome, as Internet Explorer 11 support won't be added until June 23rd.

Squid

LOL, I played for a couple of hours and got about 22 badges.  More to come....

Mayhem

During maintenance this week, Pogo has reverted some changes they made in the June 20th update.

The update reduced the amount of XP and Cactus Cash being awarded for bingos called - either 1st, 2nd or 3rd, during the game or with the cactus cannon.

You should now see a lot more XP (almost double) and cactus cash.

snowflower

Squid