PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 02:21:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

JCPenney: 65% Off a $100 Purchase + Free Shipping

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

This offer is back through October 19th when you use promo code 4YOUSAVE at checkout. It's also valid for 50% Off $40 Purchases.

http://www.jcpenney.com/jsp/browse/marketing/promotion.jsp?pageId=pg40048300007
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

How disappointing!  I went in and chose a $219.00 item and they would only take off 25%.  I left the site.

mycatownsme

And now we see a good reason why this company is not doing well.
I'm sorry you missed out on the item you wanted and hope you find it on sale at another place that doesn't pull this stuff.
Also glad you walked away and did not purchase a thing. Hit them in the pocket book and make a statement that way. Good for you.  tumbsup.gif

snap20

The items the sale applies to is so limited and it's so disorganized that you really can't view "only" the items that are included in the sale. They probably do that on purpose, thinking people will just checkout rather than try and figure out why they aren't saving the full amount. Good for you, Squiddy, on just leaving. Their site sucks...no question about that.

Mayhem

Quote from: ~Squid~ on October 16, 2017, 04:09:54 AM
How disappointing!  I went in and chose a $219.00 item and they would only take off 25%.  I left the site.

Sorry it didn't work out for you! I guess I can stop tracking this deal now.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Like Snappy said, I guess I chose an item that wasn't included in the sale.  It would be worth it if someone picks something on their list.  I was all excited to save over over a hundred bucks, too!   *pout*

mycatownsme

Awe Squid. You need to not pout any more.
Put on you green skin and laugh the day away. halloween22.jpg Just not meant to be.
And maybe something better is coming.

Squid

Quote from: mycatownsme on October 17, 2017, 01:15:56 PM
Awe Squid. You need to not pout any more.
Put on you green skin and laugh the day away. halloween22.jpg Just not meant to be.
And maybe something better is coming.
TY dahlink!  I'm over it.  Onward and upward!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview