PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:50:36 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Weekly Challenges for July 12th – 18th, 2017

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Pogo Weekly Challenges for July 12th – 18th, 2017

Phlinx
Win 8 games on Normal difficulty this week!

Poppit! Party
Pop 1,200 balloons this week!

Get the PlayBuddy Autos here:  http://www.playbuddy.com/

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

Mayhem

This isn't too bad ... Poppit Party is pretty easy, but Phlinx will take a little bit of time.

mycatownsme

Phlinx ?  Do 8 games count with doing each level....repeating level 1 over 8 times or
is it playing all 4 levels 8 times? Probably stupid question but I hope it is repeat level 1
or this will take a while....Long While.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mycatownsme on July 10, 2017, 07:58:36 PM
Phlinx ?  Do 8 games count with doing each level....repeating level 1 over 8 times or
is it playing all 4 levels 8 times? Probably stupid question but I hope it is repeat level 1
or this will take a while....Long While.

I hope it's only 4 levels, 2 times!

Squid

Mayhem

Poppit! Party - Pop 1200 balloons this week!

Tips:
- Pick a costume for Spike and start popping!
- The goal is to release all of the prizes on the screen and pop all groups of balloons until no more remain.
- Release the prizes by popping balloons that hold the prize, until no more balloons rise up to hold it. The prize will be released!
- Use power ups when you get stick. Each costume provides different power ups.

Phlinx - Win 8 games on Normal Difficulty this week!

Tips:
- Be sure your game is set to Normal Difficulty before starting the round.
- Shoot colored stones onto the play field in order to make groups of 3 or more stones of the same color to make them disappear.
- If after your matched stones disappear, others are no longer connected to the play field, they'll drop to the ground.
- Can't get a good shot? During the daylight, you can move your Sun Disk (firing mechanism) to any of the three slots on the bottom of the play field.
- Don't forget that you can bounce stones off of the side pillars.

Stinkerbell

Some people, including me, are having problems with Poppit Party. They are either not getting any credit for balloons popped or, like me, I got some credit then it stopped.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 12, 2017, 10:21:21 AM
Some people, including me, are having problems with Poppit Party. They are either not getting any credit for balloons popped or, like me, I got some credit then it stopped.

Other games are doing the same thing.  Trizzle, for one.  No credit in one badge, partial credit in another and then it stopped.   There is stuff in the Pogo forums but no resolution yet.

ETA:  Poppit Bingo, too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview