This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge Magic (August 2017)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Badge Magic badges for August 2017 are now available. The first turn will cost you 6 gems, and the rest of the turns are 14 gems.

These badges will be available through August 24th.

https://www.pogo.com/challenge/badge-magic.do
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Got it... and it's done.

Don't forget that these badges have to be completed by the end of the month. <3

Mayhem

Do you have until the 24th or 31st to complete them?

C~M

What is Badge Magic?
Badge Magic is a way to collect exclusive Mix-n-Match Challenges not available anywhere else. The Badge Magic card deck features 21 randomly sorted cards. Each card in the deck unlocks an exclusive Mix-n-Match Challenge.

Here's how it works:

Each turn you buy lets you pick one of three random cards from the Badge Magic deck.
Each card you pick unlocks one of the 21 exclusive Mix-n-Match Challenges from that month's collection.
Each Badge Magic deck is only available for 21 days. After that, the Badges won't be available again.
Collect one or two Mix-n-Match Challenges, or collect all 21 each month. It's up to you!
You can stop and come back at any time before the collection resets and resume where you left off, with the same number of cards remaining.
If you flip all the cards, congrats! You've got the whole collection. A new collection of 21 Mix-n-Match Challenges will debut on the first Thursday of every month.

What is a Mix-n-Match Challenge?
It's a fun goal you complete in a specific Pogo game. If you win that Mix-n-Match Challenge, you earn a Mix-n-Match Badge-- a cool, collectible graphic that shows off your gaming triumphs. Each Challenge is for a specific Pogo game, and the difficulty varies from Challenge to Challenge.
Mix-n-Match Badges are stored in Mix-n-Match Badge Albums, located in the My Collection section of Badge Central.

What is a Turn?
A turn is an opportunity to unlock one of the 21 Mix-n-Match Challenges available by selecting one card for a purchase price of 14 Gems. As there are only 21 cards, you can play a maximum of 21 turns with each Badge Magic deck.

What happens when I unlock a Mix-n-Match Challenge?
Once unlocked through Badge Magic, you can activate a Mix-n-Match Challenge at any time. That means you can choose to continue unlocking more Mix-n-Match Challenges through Badge Magic, or get started playing the Challenge you just unlocked. To start working on your Challenge and complete your goal, first click on the activate button. Next, click on the game's name to jump in and play.

Please keep an eye on the time left with each Badge Magic collection. When time runs out, those Mix-n-Match Challenges will no longer be available to unlock.

Where can I find any Mix-n-Match Challenges I unlock?
You can find unlocked Mix-n-Match Challenges in your Mix-n-Match Badge Albums, the "Challenges tab" for the applicable game, on the Challenges area of the home page or in the Challenges area of Badge Magic.

Once you have activated and played a Mix-n-Match Challenge and earned the unique, associated Badge, you cannot win that unique Badge again. You can, however, continue to play that Mix-n-Match Challenge as often as you wish even after you've won the Badge. Challenges are time-based and must be completed during the time specified for the Challenge in the Pogo game in order to win the Badge. You can always try again. Other rules and instructions related to playing a Challenge in a Pogo game may apply. Review those rules and instructions before you play the Challenge.

How long do I have before the Badge Magic collection resets?
Each collection becomes available at 12:01 AM PST on the first Thursday of every month and remains available for exactly 21 days.

So from the above I assume once you have got a badge with gems that you can win it whenever.
We only have 21 days to buy them before they are gone forever.

Squid

I certainly will defer to the information posted above but I could've sworn I read (before the Mix and Magic changed to Badge Magic) that after the format change, the badges had to be done the month they were offered.  I must be going loco.

Mayhem

I thought so too ... but maybe there is no time limit.

Thanks C~M!

LittleFawn

I have a couple of these badges from last month and the month before not done and there are still in my mix and match books I need to complete. I think you just need to get them before time runs out.

Mayhem

Ok, so they just need to be purchased before the 21 days are up.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview