PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 05:37:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2017 Solitaire Gardens Badge Marathon

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

The 2017 Solitaire Gardens Badge Marathon starts this Thursday, August 17th.

All Club Pogo members will be gifted with (5) free Challenges for Solitaire Gardens. If you can complete them all within seven days, you'll also win a bonus animated badge.

QuoteComing Thursday: Solitaire Gardens Badge Marathon

Grab your running shoes, because a new Badge Marathon is coming this Thursday.

That's when we're going to gift every Club Pogo Member with five free Challenges for Solitaire Gardens. If you can complete them all within seven days, you'll also win a bonus Animated Badge.

See you in the gardens!
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

MsMissy

Mayhem

This Solitaire Garden marathon has started! Pogo_Spike has gifted every Club Pogo member (5) Free Mix-n-Match badges.

Complete them all within seven days (August 24th) and you'll win a bonus animated badge.

http://www.pogo.com/profile/giftsaction/fullview.do

Squid

Stinkerbell

I can't get the game to load. I keep getting an error message or it does nothing at all.

Stinkerbell

So apparently the game worked for a while, but now a lot of people, including me, can't get in. Pegland doesn't load either and I've tried on XP and 10, IE, Opera, Firefox, Chrome.

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 17, 2017, 08:55:34 AM
So apparently the game worked for a while, but now a lot of people, including me, can't get in. Pegland doesn't load either and I've tried on XP and 10, IE, Opera, Firefox, Chrome.
I understand exactly what you're saying .... I'm only one of many. I have loading, freezing and worse, 'cripes your game didn't load" over and over again. My autos don't work the best - but they can't work at all if the game constantly has issues. I'm this close to just giving up.

Mayhem

The special animated Badge for completing the Solitaire Gardens Badge Marathon has now been awarded. You will find this badge on last page of your Special Edition Album.

In order to receive this badge, you must have completed all 5 Trowel Master Marathon Badges between August 17th and August 23rd by 11:59PM PST.

Squid

mycatownsme

Ah-ha!So this is the reason for this badge in my album.

It is very nice.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview