PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 08:43:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Game Loading Issues (August 17th)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is aware that some games are not fully loading. They are working to fix the issue.

QuoteAttention – Game Loading Issues

Hello Pogo Community,

We are aware of an issue with some Pogo games not fully loading. The team is aware of this and working to fix this issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Pogo_Llama
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

snowflower

gigi

thanks, and not just some games, all games, at least the 9 I tried.  Pogo is probably busy handing out all those free M&M challenges.................. so.............. I'll deal with it.
BTW, I got my freebies, now if I could only play them lol

Squid

All the badge books are screwed up, too.  Poor Pogo - it's having a bad day.

gigi

thanks for that too.  I'm not going to even try until tomorrow......(maybe tonight)............... I don't need the aggravation

Mayhem

It appears this issue has been fixed.

QuoteHi folks,

Pogo Llama here just letting you know all Pogo games are back up and running. We're really sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused you. Thanks for standing by and good luck with the Badge Marathon!

Cheers,

Pogo_Llama
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

The games are up and running but at least in SolGar it won't show current challenges and I've played all day and haven't completed a single challenge.

Squid

I've completed two badges in SOL GAR but it took a looooong time.  I'm not really babysitting so I'm not sure if I am getting credited correctly.  I do know that while in regular games, like TriPeaks and World Class Sol, I keep getting messages that someone using my ID has bumped me out of the game.  I've changed my PW and it still happens.  Pogo is having real issues today. 

Just in case someone isn't aware, I can normally be in SOL GAR (newer flash game) and in a regular game simultaneously without getting bumped.