This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit : New Game of The Month for September

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Poppit is the new game of the month for September. It will have 10 new ranks (110 total), a new rank badge and other game of the month surprises.

The new ranks and badge will be added on September 2nd.

http://www.pogo.com/games/poppit

This is the "Living on the Edge" Mini background you will receive in mid to late October if you play Poppit in September.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Thanks for the info!  I'm getting a little tired of poppit.... with P Party and P Bingo.  Also, didn't they increase their ranks in Poppit a few years ago?  I would think they might go in a different direction....

catfancie

Quote from: ~Squid~ on August 30, 2017, 04:39:57 AM
Thanks for the info!  I'm getting a little tired of poppit.... with P Party and P Bingo.  Also, didn't they increase their ranks in Poppit a few years ago?  I would think they might go in a different direction....

Poppit now has 100 ranks.  So after this update it will have 110 ranks.  Feels like this is one game I will never catch up on.

Squid

Yeah, I think they went from 70 ranks to 100 ranks several years ago.  I did reach the end so it is doable, Cat!

Mayhem

It's been a long time since I played Poppit. Do you rank based off games won?

Squid

Rank progress in Poppit is made by releasing all of the prizes in the balloons. You can leave as many leftover balloons as you like, as long as all of the prizes drop. You do receive more rank progress for playing on harder skill levels.

For each win you will earn credit toward ranks. Poppit's win screen calls these "games":

Win Level 1 = 1 rank "Games"
Win Level 2 = 2 rank "Games"
Win Level 3 = 3 rank "Games"

Mayhem

Ok, so you do get more credit for playing the higher difficulty levels.

That's good to know, thanks!  tumbsup.gif

S1lent

Greetings all you Pogo Cheaters,
Poppit should be a game that we shouldn't have to "baby-sit".  Set the auto on any browser and wait for the Badge.

S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on August 30, 2017, 04:37:42 PM
Greetings all you Pogo Cheaters,
Poppit should be a game that we shouldn't have to "baby-sit".  Set the auto on any browser and wait for the Badge.

S1lent

cheerleading.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
Watch out for your ranks.
Notice the difference?  One says 102 of 110 and the play screen says "Rank 1"
Go figure.
S1lent

Squid

Eeek!  Waiting until tomorrow which is the official release date for the GOTM.  Don't want to screw up my 100 ranks thusfar.

Squid

Mayhem

How long is it supposed to take to earn new ranks? I see someone on MyPogoBadges already has the badge.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on September 02, 2017, 12:39:11 AM
How long is it supposed to take to earn new ranks? I see someone on MyPogoBadges already has the badge.
OMG!  Someone has it?  They have unusual access then because, even with an auto, this badge would take a few days.  I played for a few hours yesterday and I am only a small portion of the way to rank 101. 

Mayhem

That's what I figured ... even with a cheat, it should take a few days.

C~M

It seems Pogo screwed up the rank progress. I was Rank 100 and now I am Rank 1, lol

S1lent

Greetings,
My rank 1 looks a different that CM's.   The Flash or something on my computer made Pogo's Poppit run slow.  Worked a little on my newest computer...but had to refresh every few hours.

Hey, I am ready for some football.  My wife and I bet a dollar a week on the games...she "fleezes" me all the time.   Maybe I shouldn't drink wine and make my picks.

Well not that I am all over the board...Is anyone having trouble having PlayBuddy's Phlinx2 stalling at "Continue"?

S1lent

Squid

Quote from: s1lentscream on September 04, 2017, 04:52:58 PM
Greetings,
My rank 1 looks a different that CM's.   
S1lent

His was at the beginning - rank 100 or so.  Yours is at the end, as is mine.  The "1" is obviously a Pogo error - you're rank 110. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview