This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit : New Game of The Month for September

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Mine is showing the correct rank, so I'm assuming they fixed the issue.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

C~M

If anyone is having the flash lag issue in this game like me, I found a solution if you use PlayBuddy.

Go to the extension store for Chrome and install Super Auto Refresh. Load up the game and click the yellow start game, do not pick a room. Once the game has loaded click the extension and choose your refresh interval. I have mine set for 30 minutes.

Squid

Quote from: C~M on September 05, 2017, 01:14:29 PM
If anyone is having the flash lag issue in this game like me, I found a solution if you use PlayBuddy.

Go to the extension store for Chrome and install Super Auto Refresh. Load up the game and click the yellow start game, do not pick a room. Once the game has loaded click the extension and choose your refresh interval. I have mine set for 30 minutes.
It says it can read and change all my data on sites I visit.

C~M

Quote from: ~Squid~ on September 05, 2017, 01:36:20 PM
It says it can read and change all my data on sites I visit.

All I can say is that it needs to know what page address you are wanting refreshed as you can have multiple tabs open and different refresh intervals for each tab.

The other thing is if you don't trust it then don't install or use it, find another way to refresh your Chrome browser if you use PlayBuddy.

It works for me.

Squid

I can understand the "read" part, I just don't like the "change all my data" part.  I wish they described it more.  I'm ranked out so I guess it's a moot point but it makes me uncomfy.  Glad it's working for you.

Mayhem

Quote from: ~Squid~ on September 05, 2017, 07:52:00 PM
I can understand the "read" part, I just don't like the "change all my data" part.  I wish they described it more.  I'm ranked out so I guess it's a moot point but it makes me uncomfy.  Glad it's working for you.

It looks safe to use. It has over 300,000 active users and really high ratings.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings CM and all you other PogoCheats,
Thanks for the tip on refresh...works great on the other auto site.  It took me a little time to figure out what you were saying...but after a few glasses of wine...viola...I figured out what you were saying.

Thanks again for the GREAT tip.
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview