Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Levels, Ranks & Badges for Cookie Connect

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
I was able to run "Cookie Buddy" all night with no glitches.  Used IE and had my Buddy set to repeat level 9. It appears I get rank points on completed games...even though Pogo only shows progress on the non-completed games.  Went from level 55 with 10,000 rank points to next level.  Looked at it this morning and was up to level 56.  I'll get an accurate rank points per hour after I finish off Solitaire Gardens. 

Thanks for all the tips,
S1lent aka Ken #2.

C~M

Quote from: ~Squid~ on September 15, 2017, 12:32:09 PM
TY Mayhem.  I have trouble with screenshots...   and other things.  Wanna hear about 'em all?

All of PB autos have built in screenshot ability and a place to enter your email and problem and then it uploads it to their server.

Squid

Do they take full screen screenshots or just the game window part?

C~M

Stinkerbell

The PlayBuddy Auto is updated, but it really only plays well on IE or Edge. On Chrome.... no bueno.

Mayhem

I'm confused .. why is Pogo just now announcing the new ranks & badges for Cookie Connect?

QuoteCookie Connect Is Sweeter Than Ever

Due to popular demand, Cookie Connect just got a lot bigger. You guys chomped through all the levels fast, so we're bringing you more, more, more!

Take a look at what's new:
- Play 60 all-new levels that take you to delicious new destinations
- Club Pogo only: Master 20 new ranks
- Club Pogo only: Win 8 new Badges

And we're just getting started. We've got even more in store for Cookie Connect in the coming months.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

Who ever said that Pogo made sense in the first place.  They just like to drive us nuts. 

Squid

Weird.  I finished the 60 new levels days ago and they're just announcing it now... 

I think I still have rank to work on in that game, though... I'll have to check

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 18, 2017, 08:54:12 PM
The PlayBuddy Auto is updated, but it really only plays well on IE or Edge. On Chrome.... no bueno.

Thanks for the heads up!  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: ~Squid~ on September 19, 2017, 04:35:31 AM
Weird.  I finished the 60 new levels days ago and they're just announcing it now... 

I think I still have rank to work on in that game, though... I'll have to check

I must've been on a hallucinogenic when I posted this because I am nowhere near being done with the new levels.  Somehow, I think Stinky had something to do with this.   diablo.gif

snowflower

Quote from: ~Squid~ on September 20, 2017, 04:53:36 AM
I must've been on a hallucinogenic when I posted this because I am nowhere near being done with the new levels.  Somehow, I think Stinky had something to do with this.   diablo.gif
huh.gif See now .. just goes to show you ... never recheck!  hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Okay, well IE and Edge are not working well in the advanced levels, and the auto doesn't replay current level or replay until x number of stars are reached in the advanced levels, either. I'm giving up on it because I don't have the time luxury of babysitting the auto.

snowflower

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 20, 2017, 12:40:24 PM
Okay, well IE and Edge are not working well in the advanced levels, and the auto doesn't replay current level or replay until x number of stars are reached in the advanced levels, either. I'm giving up on it because I don't have the time luxury of babysitting the auto.
  undecided.gif
I'm using P/buddy on Edge, IE and Chrome and have the same problem. In my case, I can't sit for long periods and babysit the auto. This is the 2nd game that gives me a problem. Maybe it's the P/buddy auto, dunno. I have 3 browsers installed and this's just one more game I won't be able to play.

Mayhem

I just sent PlayBuddy an email about the issues mentioned above. I'll keep you guys posted.

Squid

snowflower

Quote from: Mayhem on September 20, 2017, 01:59:46 PM
I just sent PlayBuddy an email about the issues mentioned above. I'll keep you guys posted.
Thanks Mayhem, hope you have some luck with it, I've gotten answers back but no fix - now maybe you will. It's SO frustrating, I just wish they'd fix it!

Squid

I just had an update with PlayBuddy.  Seems to be playing better.  Cross yer fingers!

mycatownsme

Well, I decided to give Play Buddy a try and not so clear on how the heck to let this auto run.
I tried over and over and it would play one game with one star. But then it would sit there and not repeat. I don't know if I need to give them more time to get this game to get out the kinks but not so good. I did play in both IE and Edge. Chrome did not work for me at all.

I also need to know how you get the game to download to launch without having to wait for 5 to 10 minutes or more to start. What do I need to do to have the set up good so it will download the different games and then I can click on the game to launch.

I am ready to put an ad out for anyone who is able to get this game to play and pay for this service. I am not having much luck here at all and would like to do it myself but need more information to do so.
Am I just too early and PB is still working on the new levels and/or old ones to get them to work? This is new to me and need some help in knowing how to get it all going and stop the lag after it will finally get going and play and lose a game but then it just sits there.

Thanks in advance for any help.
The other company that does offer to do for a service fee is swamped and not able to tak on any new people until they get caught up with the many many orders they have.

Are we just better off not playing this game so Pogo will get the message the the average player is just not having much luck in playing the game. Once I did get it loaded to play and it got to where it asked if I wanted to get 5 more moves and I said yes and paid for them with gems, I only got one move and that was it. What a waste that was. 

I hope for more information to be able to do this my self or if we still have people who are pretty good at getting the game going, keep me and my offer in mind.

I have heard good things about Play Buddy and hope to be another one to say good things about them also.

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview