Pogo Cheats
PogoCheats.net Community
PlayBuddy

Author Topic: Solitaire Gardens  (Read 26642 times)

Offline snowflower

• Topaz
Re: Solitaire Gardens
« Reply #200 on: August 15, 2017, 03:33:27 pm »
That could be me on a Monday morning!
  giggle2.gif

Offline Mayhem

• Administrator
« Reply #201 on: September 15, 2017, 01:05:13 am »
Ancient Greek Garden Part 3 is now available to play. There are 60 more puzzles, 12 more badges and 1 new Happiness badge.
Programmer (noun.) - A person who fixed a problem you don't know you have, in a way you don't understand.

Offline ~Squid~

• Diamond
  • Glub !
« Reply #202 on: September 15, 2017, 04:05:12 am »
Ancient Greek Garden Part 3 is now available to play. There are 60 more puzzles, 12 more badges and 1 new Happiness badge.
TYVM.  Jump on this, folks, it's a game that is part of the Site-Wide Challenge going on until the 17th.  Good luck!
I can't adult today

Offline gigi

• Peridot
« Reply #203 on: September 15, 2017, 07:58:19 am »
I'm curious as to the strategy ppl are using when playing this game.  Do you go for most stars, or do you play just to complete all levels.  I don't think either auto is all that good, but it finishes the game.  Then I go back and try to get at least 2 stars for each.

Offline Stinkerbell

• Diamond
« Reply #204 on: September 15, 2017, 08:03:08 am »
I'm curious as to the strategy ppl are using when playing this game.  Do you go for most stars, or do you play just to complete all levels.  I don't think either auto is all that good, but it finishes the game.  Then I go back and try to get at least 2 stars for each.

Exactly my strategy, Gigi. Get through the game then, one by one, go back and try to get more stars.  Before I begin playing a new garden, I use up seeds on the Happiness Meter to earn that badge, THEN I begin playing the garden.  You can't earn more than 50,000 seeds, so I use about 1/2 of those getting the badge for that garden, then begin playing the levels and restocking seeds.

Make sense?

Offline ~Squid~

• Diamond
  • Glub !
« Reply #205 on: September 15, 2017, 10:00:57 am »
Exactly my strategy, Gigi. Get through the game then, one by one, go back and try to get more stars.  Before I begin playing a new garden, I use up seeds on the Happiness Meter to earn that badge, THEN I begin playing the garden.  You can't earn more than 50,000 seeds, so I use about 1/2 of those getting the badge for that garden, then begin playing the levels and restocking seeds.

Make sense?
What she ^^^ said
I can't adult today

Offline gigi

• Peridot
« Reply #206 on: September 15, 2017, 11:15:52 am »
lol oh good, I'm glad to be in good company.  I have no room to buy anything, so I just take the big stuff out and replace it with more stuff.  So far I have a lot of broken pillars hahahaha.  Thanks you guys for answering me  blowkisses.gif

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post. Click on the "Preview" button to access the full editor.

Note: this post won't be displayed until it's approved by a moderator.
Name: Email: