PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 12:57:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor - Season 35 - Heroes, Healers, Hustlers

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

They'll probably constantly be smooching it up and finding little hideaway spots to have sex.  LOL

mycatownsme

no-no.gif shocked.gif sad.gif  I will not be watching if this happens.
I hope they get their act together and compete like crazy.
This show has no time for the BB stuff so I hope they will behave.

mycatownsme

I enjoyed this past episode. Especially because Patrick got voted out.  dancing16.gif
He lost me as a fan when he decided to play the challenge by himself.  nono.gif
Not a team player at all. He has been pushing it from the start with his doings.
And they will never know if they could have won the chickens or the eggs if he would have passed and the gal who has played ball for the past 25 years probably could have done this with little trouble. They were all shouting at him and told him this but he continued to ignore them. He sure was mad at the end of the show for his good-bye message. He did not think he would get voted out. And the main words here are...he did not think.
Looking forward to seeing what will happen next week.  popcorn2.gif  mumbojumbo.gif

Squid

I just saw the episode a few minutes ago.  I fell asleep last night.  I think I'm glad Patrick is gone.  He is very immature.  When Jeff snuffed out his torch, he turned to his tribe and said something filthy that was edited out.  The expressions on the tribe's faces told me all I needed to know.  I will miss his lovely curly hair!  I loved his face, too.  He reminded me of an auburn-haired musketeer.  I can see that face in a feathered hat with swords drawn.   LOL.   I think the right person went home.

mycatownsme

One more day and we will have another Survivor episode to watch.

WOW! Just noticed your red squid Halloween tag.  tumbsup.gif

And here I thought you would have the green hahaha one.

Dahlink....took me a few minutes to figure out what that work was and once I did,
I thought....yep, that's squid. Very cleaver.

Now I need to search and find the link for the Halloween templets that were posted.
I never remember anything any more like I used to. Geesch. embarrassed.gif

Stinkerbell

With all the glitches and the new games and increased ranks, I feel there should be a Survivor: Pogo Edition

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 20, 2017, 07:10:59 AM
With all the glitches and the new games and increased ranks, I feel there should be a Survivor: Pogo Edition
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Squid

Alan is a bully.  He started to lighten up a bit in the last couple of episodes but in his core he is a bug-eyed bully.  I'm glad he went home.  I don't like bullies.   

I am glad there was a tribe mix up.  They should do that more, I think.  It really creates stress and chaos.

Hope you're enjoying!

mycatownsme

Pogo Survivor. Great idea. The badge could be our own scarf like they wear on the show.
Different colors represent how well we do in the challenge.

I was so surprised to see Alan get booted. And happy too.  dancing16.gif
Never cared for him at all. Bye-Bye. I had hopes he would not win or make it to jury.

Joe played this pretty darn good in order to make this happen.

Survivor has great production and the switch up of different tribes is a great idea.

I like this show lots better then this past Big Brother. Too much down time and still sore about the way it ended and too many couples. Hope the Celebrity version to come will be lots better.

mycatownsme

Another good show this week. And the short look at what is coming for next week does not look so good. Yikes!
I will put more later. But wanted to stop by and do a little post.
Looking forward to hearing your feelings on who was voted out.
I was sad to see the end vote. But this is the way it goes with Survivor.

Squid

I have no gut reaction to Roark going home.  I think Chrissy was brilliant in planting those seeds in the heads of others so that they voted for Roark instead of her.  Roark got played.  I don't know how Ryan avoided the ax thusfar.  He's like a weak, little baby bird who can't get things done in the challenges.  He may be a nice guy but social game isn't everything.  I was happy for the red tribe getting the reward challenge.

mycatownsme

Weak little baby bird is a good way to portray him.  hysterical.gif This made me lol.
In regards to Chrissy, she kind of started off the show in a shady way with not helping out the other girl and I can not remember her name but the other girl and ended up going. But that has not seemed to bother her game. She is hanging in there and she kept doing the challenge at the end and I thought she would get voted out then. This is one of the things that I do like about this show. You just never know what will happen next.
Looking forward to next weeks show.

Squid

The other woman was Katrina.  Please refer to your contestant photographs in the future.  LOL   hysterical.gif

The tribe pictures don't apply anymore since they reshuffled everyone.  The names are the same, though, obviously.  giggle2.gif

I have no clear favorites yet.  Some people are coasting, some are actually playing.  I'm giving Chrissy points right now but she has to be careful how much she plays people.  It could bite her in the arse one of these days.  I like that she's outplaying the young'uns, though!  lol 

mycatownsme

Oh heck. You silly  inkfish, sea arrow, calamari, cephalopod, cuttle.   blackcat2.gif  giggle2.gif

Roark became the first person on Healers beach to exit the game — in large part because she was the only Healer still on Healers beach, thanks to the tribe swap one episode earlier that left her stranded on Soko with Ryan and Ali of the Hustlers tribe, and Chrissy  and JP of the Heroes tribe. Over the course of Tribal Council, Roark declared herself a swing vote for the evening, while Chrissy pointed out that a different collection of three could team together to decide the impending outcome. She was the only Healer on the beach and got with Soto and that played with her game and out she went.

I used names!  hysterical.gif   blink.gif

I know what you mean about favorites. Seems to be too many yet and early in the game.
And with the change up with the different tribes, you get into a pace of going in one direction and then after the teams change, it all changes. 

Squid

Quote from: mycatownsme on October 27, 2017, 04:48:18 PM
I used names!  hysterical.gif   blink.gif

LOL, great job!

I agree with everything you said.  I bet another mix occurs within the next couple of shows.  My guess is they will go to two tribes soon.  I could be wrong, of course.

mycatownsme

I think you may be right on. From the preview of tomorrows show, one of the guys look like the lack of food and conditions on the island are starting to get to them.
Looking forward to another good show.

mycatownsme

This site can't be reached

www.pogocheats.net took too long to respond.
Search Google for pogocheats net forum index
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Got the above message after I wrote about the show. I will see if things are working better later on and try again.

Squid

You're right.  Cole is being really selfish and piggish with the food.  He even said he thinks he deserves a bigger portion of the food.  I really hate thinking like that.  I would want him out.  He keep putting his mouth on everything that the community uses, which I find a bit disgusting... like double dipping with a chip (my Seinfeld reference)... lol

mycatownsme

If I try to post a reply of more then 5 sentences, I get that message of it not going through.

Sorry Squid. I will try later and see.   sad.gif

mycatownsme

Thought I would try later at night to see if this would make a difference to have this post..
Cole was so hungry. Days to remain may be limited.

Tomorrows show looks like more are getting just at hungry.
I wonder if they will be united into 2 tribes?
Looking forward to the new episode.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview