PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 08:02:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Survivor - Season 35 - Heroes, Healers, Hustlers

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

I can't wait for Ryan to get back stabbed like he does everyone else...hope its a perfect blindside....lol..

Squid

mycatownsme

So nice to see you gran. Now we have another to comment on Survivor. Hi Squid.  tumbsup.gif
Always room for more.

It was great to see the merge to one tribe. It will be getting better and better.
Paul is something else. I agree.

So happy to see Jess voted out.

And very happy to see Outback fed those people before somebody died and got eaten by Cole.  giggle2.gif  He will eat anything!

The challenge of the keeping the ball inside the track of the circle looked easier then it really was. Another good show.

Squid

Quote from: mycatownsme on November 09, 2017, 04:59:33 PM
So nice to see you gran. Now we have another to comment on Survivor. Hi Squid.  tumbsup.gif
Always room for more.

It was great to see the merge to one tribe. It will be getting better and better.
Paul is something else. I agree.

So happy to see Jess voted out.

And very happy to see Outback fed those people before somebody died and got eaten by Cole.  giggle2.gif  He will eat anything!

The challenge of the keeping the ball inside the track of the circle looked easier then it really was. Another good show.

Paul?  Who's Paul?  The guy who sets up the obstacle courses for the show!?  hehehe   giggle2.gif

The circle/ball challenge was a good one.  That's hard to do while splitting your attention between keeping the ball going and getting your feet placed on the balance beam.  Desi and Ashley did great!

Joe is really getting on my nerves.  He's so brash and arrogant.  People who play that way are really making a social sacrifice in the game.  Bye, Joe!

Cole was eating cinnamon sticks!  Cole will be chewing the tarp before long.   Sorry to see the Cole-Jess mushy stuff go.  The virgin liked him.   giggle2.gif

Happy for the merge, it will be interesting to see where old loyalties wind up.   Yes, another good show.   

mycatownsme

bad mood.gif I got mixed up with Paul. I think I was thinking of the Big Brother Paul with the Survivor Ryan. That is who I was thinking of. Gee....who were you meaning Gran?
Oh heck, who ever. I gotta pay closer attention to what I'm reading and what is posted.

Squid....you keep watching and keep us on our toes. Had me cracking up when I read what you wrote. It could be the guy who sets up the course and we have inside info on this.... giggle2.gif

I have no clue some days but it's fun in my world. la la la la la. All is beautiful. singing as I sign out of here. elf2.gif

gran2x2

I am always watching...lol....Just big Brother was a total bust for me...Survivor is making me crazy too...lol...Ryan is on my last nerve...and the piggy selfish guy too...

mycatownsme

I was so surprised the way Big Brother turned out. Paul is being crapped on left and right by being called a big bully.
Josh is talking like he planned this whole game and all that happened was due to what HE did. Balony!

At  least Survivor doesn't have as many couples like BB did. Never cared for the couples in these shows. But got to admit, both shows have had a few great couples that went on to marry and have a family.

I do like the way these shows have different people for a variety. Makes it more interesting.
For example, Cole should be gone. He fished and ate it and did not share. Yep, he was hungry but so was everyone else.
He went full "Caveman" and ate everything he could find. I don't know if he is really as much of a nit wit as he puts on.
But as soon as I write this....I have a dear friend who wants to adopt Cole if he doesn't win and take care of him.
She keeps saying things like..that poor thing is just so starved. He just needs food.   rolleyes.gif

So different strokes for different folks.

Mainly happy the show is on to have something to do during our cold winter nights.
Make Christmas gifts and watch Survivor. Sounds like a good plan to me.  tumbsup.gif  And stay in a nice warm home.

gran2x2

Cole makes me wanna swear2.gif slap1.gif....Joe escaped again...barely...At ths point I am pulling for Lauren or Ben.....

Squid

Cole is so selfish!  Did you see Cole dive on Chrissy when she was pretending to dig for the idol (Ryan already had it)?  My vote would be to oust Cole.  Joe is too conniving for my taste and too much of a bully.  I don't know if I'm for anyone in particular yet but I know I really dislike the steamrollers. 

gran2x2

I agree with ya squid....Cole needs to go to Ponderosa so he can eat all day....I cussed like a sailor when he got immunity....

Squid

mycatownsme

That was pretty smart of Chrissy to act like she was digging for an idol instead of trying to fill in that hole. It made it all look even more legit that the idol was there.
I thought she was going to be buried in that sand hole.  giggle2.gif

Squid

I think Chrissy is very smart.  The problem is that everyone knows she's smart and it might scare them.  I like it when smart people win the game.  She's smart and she's clever and she's social.  She may not be the best at the challenges but she gets in there and gives it her all.  I like her. 

Does Ryan know how Chrissy covered for him during that idol dig?  Does Chrissy definitely know that Ryan has the idol?

mycatownsme

Yes, Ryan and Chrissy know. And Ryan could not keep his mouth shut. In case you did not see the show this week, I will not write about it so I won't spoil it for you.
I must say, I am delighted and happy to see who got voted out.  dancing16.gif
Another good show and looking forward to the next one.

Squid

Yes, I saw the show.  So glad Cole is gone - he couldn't deal with the hunger and was so, so selfish.  He might be a nice guy but was not a team player at all.  Ryan is telling everyone he has the idol.  He's hoping to make friends by confiding in them.  He should be careful, they might see him as a threat as an idol finder.  Plus, he's playing both ends against the middle.  You can't be friends/allies with EVERYONE.  I thought Desi (the only jury member at the last show) looked so beautiful when she came out. 

gran2x2

cheerleading.gif Cole is gone...lol... cheerleading.gif  made my day...and loved how the so called "old fat lady"  won immunity over them strong young guys.... cheesy.gif hysterical.gif tumbsup.gif

Squid

That old fat lady has lost some weight, have you noticed?  She's also very muscular so she can endure.  She may lack agility but she's got stamina.

gran2x2

I said that exact thing to hubz..Lauren has lost a lot of weight and is she is athletic..she lays a ton of softball I think she said...she may kick some serious butt on challenges...I like her a lot.

gran2x2

Tonight is 2 hours and 2 people go out....Previews say they are blindsides....

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview