This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

25% Off Mix-n-Match Badges

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Pogo is offering 25% Off Mix-n-Match Badges when you use promo code SEPMNM18 at checkout.

The code is valid for up to 15 badges - but it's a one-time use code. So be sure to add everything you want to cart before checking out.

----

Also, Pogo has re-released (60) previously-retired Mix-n-Match badges today. These badges cost 16 gems each and are available until September 28th.

These badges were originally released in November 2006 and December 2015.

http://www.pogo.com/challenge/find-badge.do?searchtype=mnm&sortName=expires&sortDirection=true
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Thanks, grabbed 15. The code works on the re-release too. For some reason it wouldn't allow 1 Poppit Badge, but the others were fine.

Mayhem

Squid

TY.  Got one re-release.  It was about 4 years ago that the badge came out so I snapped it up.  I also got a Sweet Tooth since the GOTM will soon be upon us!

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 22, 2017, 08:40:00 AM
Thanks, grabbed 15. The code works on the re-release too. For some reason it wouldn't allow 1 Poppit Badge, but the others were fine.

You're welcome!

It appears the code is only valid on re-release badges. Did you have any luck using it on any other type?

QuoteSave 25% off on up to 15 MNM Badges. Excludes New Badges, Legendary Badges, Limited Edition Badges, and Decades Badges. Coupon is one time use per account. Be sure to add all 15 badges to your cart before you check out.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on September 23, 2017, 08:41:33 AM
You're welcome!

It appears the code is only valid on re-release badges. Did you have any luck using it on any other type?

YES! I only needed 3 or 4 of the re-releases but I got 15 badges total, for 12 gems each.  It was just that 1 poppit badge that it wouldn't work on, so I removed that and put in something else.... got all 15.

Mayhem

Ok, great so the code worked on other badges as well - not just re-release badges.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview