This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge Magic (October 2017)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Badge Magic badges for October 2017 are now available. The first turn will cost you 6 gems, and the rest of the turns are 14 gems.

These badges will be available through October 26th.

https://www.pogo.com/challenge/badge-magic.do
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

mycatownsme

I sure wish we could pick what we wanted.  Even tho the 8 gem price is great, I don't dare take a chance this time. The odds are not good for me to get a badge this time and get bad ones for me.

Is that the skeleton of a squid next to the skull in that badge? I would demand a refund.  How could you ever want to use the badge?  rolleyes.gif giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

mycatownsme

Thanks Mayhem for info.

Okay, I gave in and dared to dare when I saw it was 6 not 8 gems and went for it.
I got the Hard Tri Peak black badge and icon that I can not tell what it is a picture of at all.

I needed to win 10 games with 5 cards left in the draw pile. Got the badge done.

But if anyone can let me know what the picture is supposed to be of in the badge and icon,
I sure would appreciate to know.

Squid

Quote from: mycatownsme on October 05, 2017, 07:56:11 AM
I sure wish we could pick what we wanted.  Even tho the 8 gem  6 gems price is great, I don't dare take a chance this time. The odds are not good for me to get a badge this time and get bad ones for me.

Is that the skeleton of a squid next to the skull in that badge? I would demand a refund.  How could you ever want to use the badge?  rolleyes.gif giggle2.gif

Something has a squid skeleton in the badge?!?!  Gotta go back and check!!

mycatownsme

Yep! The one you got. Sure looks like it to me by that skeleton head.
Poor thing just laying there. No flesh, just the bones.  6_6.gif

Squid

Awww, nuts!  Those are just fish bones alongside Davey Jones' skull.  I wish it were a pic of squid bones, even though squids have no bones.  They have a beak, though!

mycatownsme

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

You wanted squid bones???  If I turn my head and cross my eyes, it sort of looks squid type.
So now I know if there is no beak...not a squid. I learn at least one thing a week coming here. magnifier.gif Look for the beak.

snowflower

dancing16.gif hysterical.gif giggle2.gif You guys are just too funny, thanks for the laugh, needed it!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview